Wow, thank you!
Guess I have to plan a visit to the nearest LDS Center...
Search found 2 matches
- 07 May 2005, 09:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campagnari and Battistoni from Verona
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6609
- 06 May 2005, 20:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campagnari and Battistoni from Verona
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6609
Campagnari and Battistoni from Verona
Hello!
I am thrilled to have found this site.
I am looking for any information I can on my great-great-grandparents and their families. The information I have is as follows:
My g-g-grandmother was Angelina Fiorina Campagnari, as listed on her birth certificate from San Zeno Di Montagna, Verona ...
I am thrilled to have found this site.
I am looking for any information I can on my great-great-grandparents and their families. The information I have is as follows:
My g-g-grandmother was Angelina Fiorina Campagnari, as listed on her birth certificate from San Zeno Di Montagna, Verona ...