Search found 6 matches
- 06 May 2007, 11:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Spaziani and Franchi Family in Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11739
Re: Looking for Spaziani and Franchi Family in Italy
I would be very interested in whatever your brother or you have found out. I don't speak Italian; so it is difficult to communicate with anyone from there. You can send any information you have found to grandmasfl@yahoo.com.
- 30 Jun 2005, 04:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Census
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4757
Re: Italian Census
Thank You Very Much. I will check into that. You have been very helpful.
- 25 Jun 2005, 17:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Census
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4757
Re: Italian Immigrants
Thank You very much for answering my question. I guess I will have to try something else. Do they have a list of immigrants from Italy to New York, USA on line?
Thanks Again
Sharon
Thanks Again
Sharon
- 25 Jun 2005, 04:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Census
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4757
Italian Census
Can you tell me if Italy has taken any censuses and if so where could I check them? I hope they are on line. What years and any other information you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You For Your Help!
Sharon
Thank You For Your Help!
Sharon
- 28 May 2005, 17:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Spaziani and Franchi Family in Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11739
Looking for Spaziani and Franchi Family in Italy
I am looking for my husband's family in Italy on his mother's side. Her father's name was Gaetano F. Spaziani, born July 2, 1883 in Morolo, Italy. He came to the United States in 1903.
His father's name was Silverio Spaziani and he came to this country in December 1905. I think he was born around ...
His father's name was Silverio Spaziani and he came to this country in December 1905. I think he was born around ...
- 28 May 2005, 05:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Galluccio Family in Reggio, Calabria.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5878
Looking for Galluccio Family in Reggio, Calabria.
I am looking for information on my husband's father's side. He was my husband's grandfather, Antonio Dominick Galluccio, born January 1, 1881 in Reggio, Calabria or Orti, Calabria. I am not sure of the towns' names. He had sisters, Rose, Carmela, and Catherine. Rose and Carmela came to the US with ...