Search found 4 matches
- 29 Oct 2005, 19:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Monongah Heroine Memorial
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11833
Re: The Monongah Heroine Memorial
What a sad day it must have been for Duronia del Sannio. I counted over 30 miners from that town and it looked to me like several of them were related.
- 18 May 2005, 10:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parroco Unresponsive
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5905
Re: Parroco Unresponsive
Thank you,
Good suggestion. I will do that. Everyone is very kind here. It is a wonderful website. You all have helped many people here.
Good suggestion. I will do that. Everyone is very kind here. It is a wonderful website. You all have helped many people here.
- 17 May 2005, 01:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parroco Unresponsive
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5905
Re: Parroco Unresponsive
VaDeb,
Thank you for your reply. I am very impressed with the posters on this forum.
No, I am afraid I know of no one in the town that might be able to request the information personally. I will probably have to keep writing to the parroco.
Do you know if church records are duplicated and held ...
Thank you for your reply. I am very impressed with the posters on this forum.
No, I am afraid I know of no one in the town that might be able to request the information personally. I will probably have to keep writing to the parroco.
Do you know if church records are duplicated and held ...
- 16 May 2005, 09:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parroco Unresponsive
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5905
Parroco Unresponsive
Greetings,
And thank you for making this wesite the best Italian Genealogy webiste on the internet!
I have been researching my family history for quite a while now. Like many of you, the comune that my ancestors came from is in Calabria. The LDS microfilm available for this comune contains civil ...
And thank you for making this wesite the best Italian Genealogy webiste on the internet!
I have been researching my family history for quite a while now. Like many of you, the comune that my ancestors came from is in Calabria. The LDS microfilm available for this comune contains civil ...