Hi Michael, these are the same people. However, I believe them to have married in Belfast. They are both buried in Miltown Cemetry Belfast. You can contact me direct at maureenoloan2004@yahoo.co.uk
Maureen
Search found 5 matches
- 16 Aug 2005, 00:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente family Saint Pietro
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9038
- 08 Jul 2005, 16:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente's to Ireland
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2757
Re: Valente's to Ireland
just click in this box, the scroll down to submit
- 07 Jul 2005, 19:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente family Saint Pietro
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9038
Re: Valente family Saint Pietro
Hi, I will give it another go!
Thankyou
Thankyou
- 07 Jul 2005, 19:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente family Saint Pietro
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9038
Re: Valente family Saint Pietro
Thanks for replying Suanj, I tried the site that you suggested but it was in Italian......I only speak English
Many Thanks
Maureen
Many Thanks
Maureen
- 07 Jul 2005, 16:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente family Saint Pietro
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9038
Valente family Saint Pietro
Can anyone help???
My Great, Great Grandfather Dominick Valente left Saint Pietro with his brother Luigi around the late 1880's. Would anyone have information on the Valente family in this area??
My Great, Great Grandfather Dominick Valente left Saint Pietro with his brother Luigi around the late 1880's. Would anyone have information on the Valente family in this area??