Search found 3 matches
- 24 Jul 2005, 20:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Turicchi/Fabbri from Barga, Lucca
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8081
Re: Turicchi/Fabbri from Barga, Lucca
Can anybody help? I'm trying to find the location of my grandfather's villa outside of Barga. All I have are my memories from 40 years ago. If anybody has the patience to read this, I'd love any input. I am hoping some of this information will help differentiate his villa from others (if there were ...
- 22 Jul 2005, 18:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Turicchi/Fabbri from Barga, Lucca
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8081
Re: Turicchi/Fabbri from Barga, Lucca
I have all the information you listed for American sources - Ellis Island and US Census - but there is not much information, since most of my family only visited the US. I definately will have to contact the town of origin.
Although, I'm a bit confused. I was told we were from Barga, Lucca. When I ...
Although, I'm a bit confused. I was told we were from Barga, Lucca. When I ...
- 20 Jul 2005, 15:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Turicchi/Fabbri from Barga, Lucca
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8081
Turicchi/Fabbri from Barga, Lucca
My grandparents were Edmundo Turicchi and Candida Fabbri from Barga Lucca.
Edmundo had two siblings: Alfredo and Anita Turicchi.
Candida had many siblings, but I only know of 2 : Giovana and Tito Fabbri.
Any help/information would greatly be appreciated!
Paula Marie
Edmundo had two siblings: Alfredo and Anita Turicchi.
Candida had many siblings, but I only know of 2 : Giovana and Tito Fabbri.
Any help/information would greatly be appreciated!
Paula Marie