Search found 2 matches
- 24 Aug 2005, 13:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info Needed--Surname from Rome--Moscato/Moscati (Pre WWII)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9956
Re: Italians in Nazi Concentration Camps--Information Needed
Thanks to those who are answering my post and for all the suggestions. Please keep the suggestions and insights coming. I have information from a really reliable source that not much is known about these particular families--the Moscato & Moscati families of Rome, taken to Auschwitz in 1943. So my ...
- 24 Aug 2005, 02:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info Needed--Surname from Rome--Moscato/Moscati (Pre WWII)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9956
Info Needed--Surname from Rome--Moscato/Moscati (Pre WWII)
Does anyone have any ideas (aside from standard databases) where I might get information on some families who lived in Rome, Italy pre-WWII. The names are Moscato and Moscati. They were taken from the Jewish quarter in 1943 and interred in Auschwitz where all of them perished. I'm researching my own ...