Suanj, Graci, Graci!
Thank you very very much! This is sooo cool!
You are helping very very much!
Search found 4 matches
- 30 Aug 2005, 22:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Meli surnames Caccamo, Sicily
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18604
- 30 Aug 2005, 21:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Meli surnames Caccamo, Sicily
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18604
Re: Looking for Meli surnames Caccamo, Sicily
Thank you all sooo much!
Graci!
I am very new at this. And am learning. You all have been a big help.
Thank you soooo very much!
Graci!
I am very new at this. And am learning. You all have been a big help.
Thank you soooo very much!
- 29 Aug 2005, 21:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Meli surnames Caccamo, Sicily
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18604
Looking for Meli surnames Caccamo, Sicily
Hi, I am looking for informaiton anout the Meli's in Caccamo, Sicily. My Great Great Grandparents were born there. They came to America in 1904 and settled in Jefferson County, Texas. They americanized names are Joseph and Josephine Malley. I am assuming Italian names are Guiseppe Meli. Guseppia ...
- 29 Aug 2005, 21:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Hi, have a question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4873
Hi, have a question
Hi, my name is Jennifer, I am pretty new at all the genealogy stuff. So, if I ask questions that are pretty dumb, pelase bare with me.
I am looking for some info on my family. They lived in Cacammo, Sicily. I know that they came into the Us in 1904. I have the 1910 census that showed they settled ...
I am looking for some info on my family. They lived in Cacammo, Sicily. I know that they came into the Us in 1904. I have the 1910 census that showed they settled ...