I am tracing my 1st husbands family tree. He was Raymond Nardi, unfortunately he passed away in 1998.
I have been ably to trace part of his family back to Vincenzo Nardi (born 1835) whom married Catterina Paolin ( born 1845).
I do know that my branch of the Nardi's came to Australia via the Marquis ...
Search found 2 matches
- 03 Sep 2005, 19:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ALSO LOOKING FOR NARDI
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2364
- 03 Sep 2005, 09:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NARDI
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10096
Re: NARDI
Hi Danni
I am tracing my 1st husbands family tree. He was Raymond Nardi, unfortunately he passed away in 1998.
I have been ably to trace part of his family back to Vincenzo Nardi (born 1835) whom married Catterina Paolin ( born 1845).
Looking through the details I have I can't see any of the names ...
I am tracing my 1st husbands family tree. He was Raymond Nardi, unfortunately he passed away in 1998.
I have been ably to trace part of his family back to Vincenzo Nardi (born 1835) whom married Catterina Paolin ( born 1845).
Looking through the details I have I can't see any of the names ...