Hi Trish,
And thank you for your reply! Yes I have lots of names, but I figured if they are all listed someone may see one they recognize; I have no expectations about receiving lots of info on all of them...I may be new to this but I know better already...LOL!! Thanks for the FHC info, I have a ...
Search found 3 matches
- 10 Sep 2005, 21:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marino;Gentile;Riselli;Capriato;Merola;Guadagno;Aiello
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4735
- 09 Sep 2005, 01:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marino;Gentile;Riselli;Capriato;Merola;Guadagno;Aiello
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4735
Marino;Gentile;Riselli;Capriato;Merola;Guadagno;Aiello
Hello,
This is the first query that I am posting regarding my family genealogy, since I just started working on it about 10 months ago. I am seeking information on the names listed in the Subject Line above from the following locations in Italy: Marino-Gentile-Riselli-Capriato in or in the vicinity ...
This is the first query that I am posting regarding my family genealogy, since I just started working on it about 10 months ago. I am seeking information on the names listed in the Subject Line above from the following locations in Italy: Marino-Gentile-Riselli-Capriato in or in the vicinity ...
- 06 Sep 2005, 21:11
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Family Quadagno
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9808
Re: Family Quadagno
Reply to Scooterguy:
Are you looking for Guadagno or Quadagno? My great-grandmother's maiden name was Guadagno, she was from Maddaloni, Italy and came to New Haven CT with my great-grandfather Biagio Merola. She had been married once prior to her marriage to my great-grandfather...her first married ...
Are you looking for Guadagno or Quadagno? My great-grandmother's maiden name was Guadagno, she was from Maddaloni, Italy and came to New Haven CT with my great-grandfather Biagio Merola. She had been married once prior to her marriage to my great-grandfather...her first married ...