Is it safe to hitch-hike in the smaller cities? I'm hoping to get to Roccasecca, which is about an hour south east of Rome.
Thank you!
Search found 4 matches
- 11 Sep 2005, 18:14
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Hitch-hiking?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4064
- 11 Sep 2005, 18:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: From Rome to Roccasecca
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4613
From Rome to Roccasecca
Hi again!
I see on a Eurail map that getting from Rome to Roccaseca is tricky. It looks like the Eurail train goes to Cassino, but then I'd have to backtrack 12 miles to Roccasecca.
Does anyone have any clues as to how to get from Cassino to Roccasecca?
I know that hitch-hiking is dangerous in ...
I see on a Eurail map that getting from Rome to Roccaseca is tricky. It looks like the Eurail train goes to Cassino, but then I'd have to backtrack 12 miles to Roccasecca.
Does anyone have any clues as to how to get from Cassino to Roccasecca?
I know that hitch-hiking is dangerous in ...
- 11 Sep 2005, 02:09
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Anyone of Rocca Seca?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5408
Re: Anyone of Rocca Seca?
Thank you so much!!
- 11 Sep 2005, 01:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Anyone of Rocca Seca?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5408
Anyone of Rocca Seca?
Hello. My family tells me that my Giorgio roots come from a small town in Italy called Rocca Seca. I can't find it on the Internet. Does anyone have any information/know how I can get information on this city?
Thank you for your time.
Thank you for your time.