Search found 3 matches

by randirae
20 Sep 2005, 00:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for family of DiVita/Pisciotta/Leone/Rizzo/Cardella
Replies: 9
Views: 13109

Re: Looking for family of DiVita/Pisciotta/Leone/Rizzo/Carde

That looks like it could be him. And if I remember right, the wife and 3 kids came later that spring. Did the females travel under their maiden name? What about the kids? I found people with their first names...followed by Rizzo, my great grandma's maiden name.
Also...

For Naturaliztion records ...
by randirae
19 Sep 2005, 23:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for family of DiVita/Pisciotta/Leone/Rizzo/Cardella
Replies: 9
Views: 13109

Re: Looking for family of DiVita/Pisciotta/Leone/Rizzo/Carde

Trish, Thanks for the info! I did locate the 1920 and 1930 census for my grandparents, and I have a 1906 marriage license, and his SS death record, but I have not been able to find ANY imigration/naturalization info nor any Italian records! I will go to my local LDS genealogy center tomorrow to ...
by randirae
19 Sep 2005, 08:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for family of DiVita/Pisciotta/Leone/Rizzo/Cardella
Replies: 9
Views: 13109

Looking for family of DiVita/Pisciotta/Leone/Rizzo/Cardella

My Grandparents were Apolonia Pisciotta (her parents were Pietro Pisciotta and Pietra Rizzo)and Filippo DiVita (or DeVita)(his parents were Carl DiVita and Angelina Cardella), both born in or near Palermo, Sicily. They married and settled in Chicago. I have extensive info on my grandmother's side as ...