Thank you all so much! I am sorry my "thank you is so late"; I haven't checked this board recently, but am very glad I did today!
Bookratt in PA
Search found 6 matches
- 12 Feb 2006, 23:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brun, Brunn of Andreis
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6631
- 12 Feb 2006, 23:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brun, Brunn of Andreis
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6631
Re: Brun, Brunn of Andreis
Thank you all so much! I am sorry my "thank you is so late"; I haven't checked this board recently, but am very glad I did today!
Bookratt in PA
Bookratt in PA
- 25 Jan 2006, 11:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brun, Brunn of Andreis
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6631
Brun, Brunn of Andreis
Looking for any info on the Brun family of Andreis. I have written in Italian twice to the commune offices but have yet to receive replies (and it's been 6 months so I doubt I'll ever hear anything).
I think I should be writing formally now to the parish priest for church records (which I have ...
I think I should be writing formally now to the parish priest for church records (which I have ...
- 25 Jan 2006, 11:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brun, Brunn of Andreis
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1965
Brun, Brunn of Andreis
Looking for any info on the Brun family of Andreis. I have written in Italian twice to the commune offices but have yet to receive replies (and it's been 6 months so I doubt I'll ever hear anything).
I think I should be writing formally now to the parish priest for church records (which I have ...
I think I should be writing formally now to the parish priest for church records (which I have ...
- 24 Sep 2005, 22:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mangucci or Mangussi Family - Brasil / USA / Argentina
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4906
Re: Mangucci or Mangussi Family - Brasil / USA / Argentina
Have you tried the Immigrant Ships Lists or The Italian Immigrant Database yet? Many Italians who went to South America are recorded at these sites.
http://www.italians-world.org/Italy/BancaDatiGb.htm
http://khuish.tripod.com/ships.htm
http://www.italians-world.org/Italy/BancaDatiGb.htm
http://khuish.tripod.com/ships.htm
- 24 Sep 2005, 22:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surename: ARRIGHI
- Replies: 22
- Views: 34671
Re: surename: ARRIGHI
There was a prominent Italian Protestant minister in NYC's Little Italy in the 1920s-30s by the name of Arrighi. He preached at The Broome Street Tabernacle, across the street from the Police Headquarters Building in Little Italy for many years. He was active in the union movement, voter ...