Buon giorno, Grazie per il messaggio. Il nome di Salvatore è popolare. Egualmente guarderò le vostre pagine Website. Arpino ed il San Elia non è tanto lontano (averso 40 minuti con la macchina). Ho un documento che dice che veniva da Arpino.
Grazie,
sRea
Search found 3 matches
- 30 Nov 2005, 04:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 20896
- 25 Sep 2005, 19:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 20896
Re: Salvatore family
Hello wldspirit,
Thank you for your reply. I have not requested any documentation as of yet. I will do so when I have collected more information. If he is still alive, would they disclose any vital records of him?
I do know that his father was Stefano Salvatore. I do know that this family is also ...
Thank you for your reply. I have not requested any documentation as of yet. I will do so when I have collected more information. If he is still alive, would they disclose any vital records of him?
I do know that his father was Stefano Salvatore. I do know that this family is also ...
- 25 Sep 2005, 06:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 20896
Salvatore family
Looking for Salvatore relatives, especially the ones related to Silvio Salvatore from Arpino Italy born in 1929.
He may have been related to the Rea family.
He came to Ontario, Canada in about 1952 and apparently returned to Italy where he may have died. I am not sure when.
Anyone having any ...
He may have been related to the Rea family.
He came to Ontario, Canada in about 1952 and apparently returned to Italy where he may have died. I am not sure when.
Anyone having any ...