Search found 5 matches
- 09 May 2006, 19:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Percoco, Masci, DelBono from Terracina Italy
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15362
Re: Searching for Percoco, Masci, DelBono from Terracina Ita
Thanks wldspirit, I haven't checked that yet. I'm still new at this as I don't have a lot of time to spend on research due to my job, but that is changing soon. Thanks again.
- 09 May 2006, 07:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Percoco, Masci, DelBono from Terracina Italy
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15362
Re: Searching for Percoco, Masci, DelBono from Terracina Ita
I am still researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terracina. My
grandmother Emilia Masci (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco (mother Esther Masci, father
Archangelo) came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
from Le Havre ...
grandmother Emilia Masci (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco (mother Esther Masci, father
Archangelo) came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
from Le Havre ...
- 12 Apr 2005, 02:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Percoco, Masci, DelBono from Terracina Italy
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15362
Re: Searching for Percoco, Masci, DelBono from Terracina Ita
I have all of the birth, death, marraige certificates from my grandparents as well as their Ellis Island arrival and naturalization papers. I know my grandmother has a brother living in Somerville, MA. I am trying to find more information on my grandparents families that stayed in Terracina. I am ...
- 12 Apr 2005, 02:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Percoco, Masci, DelBono from Terracina Italy
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15362
Searching for Percoco, Masci, DelBono from Terracina Italy
I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terracina. My
grandmother Emilia Masci (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco (mother Esther Masci, father
Archangelo) came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
from Le Havre France ...
grandmother Emilia Masci (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco (mother Esther Masci, father
Archangelo) came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau
from Le Havre France ...
- 04 Oct 2003, 15:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames PERCOCO and MASCI from TERRACINA
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3458
Surnames PERCOCO and MASCI from TERRACINA
Hi,
I'm researching my grandparents, Ubaldo Percoco and Emilia Masci. They were both from Terracina and came to the US in 1920 on the Rochambeau out of LeHavre France.
Thanks, Pam
I'm researching my grandparents, Ubaldo Percoco and Emilia Masci. They were both from Terracina and came to the US in 1920 on the Rochambeau out of LeHavre France.
Thanks, Pam