Hello ,I am looking for help in finding these persons
Geovana Monteveda,Vincenzo Monteveda and Maria Zona espicially the last two. Geovana came to America and changed his name to John Edward Jones and lived in Charleston SC. So don't need to much on him. I have a letter from his mother Maria Zona ...
Search found 3 matches
- 14 May 2010, 19:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Geovana Monteveda,Vincenzo Monteveda and Maria Zona
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4291
- 24 Sep 2007, 15:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname "ZONA"
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4521
Re: Surname "ZONA"
Thank you
I wentintothe Trieste Italy sight via this site and found a lot of stuff concerning the name Zona by just typeing in the name in its search box,only problem was it is all in Italian and I can't read any of it ,I can't even tell if there is a link that will turn it around to english.
But ...
I wentintothe Trieste Italy sight via this site and found a lot of stuff concerning the name Zona by just typeing in the name in its search box,only problem was it is all in Italian and I can't read any of it ,I can't even tell if there is a link that will turn it around to english.
But ...
- 24 Sep 2007, 04:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname "ZONA"
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4521
Surname "ZONA"
Hello
Am wondering if someone can help me here? Am trying to find the family of Zona of Trieste Italy.
My great great grand father when he cam e to America changed his name to John Edward Jones and was born in 1835. I have a letter from his mother in Trieste Italy that mentions he has a brother ...
Am wondering if someone can help me here? Am trying to find the family of Zona of Trieste Italy.
My great great grand father when he cam e to America changed his name to John Edward Jones and was born in 1835. I have a letter from his mother in Trieste Italy that mentions he has a brother ...