Hello ricbru,
Thank you very much for your quick answer. I'm very happy to see that we can find people who can advice us when we are lost. So , I go now writting my letter to the Ufficio di stato civile of Palerme.
Just one thing again, must I to write my request in Italian or can I do it in ...
Search found 3 matches
- 21 Nov 2005, 01:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Familly LUCIOTTO, from Sicilia to Tunisia.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5031
- 20 Nov 2005, 23:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Familly LUCIOTTO, from Sicilia to Tunisia.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5031
Familly LUCIOTTO, from Sicilia to Tunisia.
Goog morning everybody,
My name's Mathilde, I live in France and I'm looking for my Italians Ancestors: the LUCIOTTO. I don't know a lot of things about them so that's why I need help.
All I know is that they have probably left Sicilia after 1888 to go in Tunisia. My AAGF Sebastiano LUCIOTTO ...
My name's Mathilde, I live in France and I'm looking for my Italians Ancestors: the LUCIOTTO. I don't know a lot of things about them so that's why I need help.
All I know is that they have probably left Sicilia after 1888 to go in Tunisia. My AAGF Sebastiano LUCIOTTO ...
- 20 Nov 2005, 23:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Familly LUCIOTTO, from Sicilia to Tunisia.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4811
Familly LUCIOTTO, from Sicilia to Tunisia.
Goog morning everybody,
My name's Mathilde, I live in France and I'm looking for my Italians Ancestors: the LUCIOTTO. I don't know a lot of things about them so that's why I need help.
All I know is that they have probably left Sicilia after 1888 to go in Tunisia. My AAGF Sebastiano LUCIOTTO ...
My name's Mathilde, I live in France and I'm looking for my Italians Ancestors: the LUCIOTTO. I don't know a lot of things about them so that's why I need help.
All I know is that they have probably left Sicilia after 1888 to go in Tunisia. My AAGF Sebastiano LUCIOTTO ...