Search found 3 matches
- 18 Dec 2005, 22:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: My Family
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2454
My Family
Hello with all I am currently making the tree genealogic of my family I am has approximately 600 people. I still miss them information on my ancestors and also on people of our time the three families are of origin of Cassino, Sant Elia Fiumerapido of the province of Frosinone Italy if you think of ...
- 30 Nov 2005, 03:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 20889
Re: Salvatore family
bongiorno
cerco la famiglia salvatore origine di sant'elia fiumerapido
vai a vedere un po su
www.salvatoreandco.net
giovanni.salvatore@free.fr
a presto
cerco la famiglia salvatore origine di sant'elia fiumerapido
vai a vedere un po su
www.salvatoreandco.net
giovanni.salvatore@free.fr
a presto
- 30 Nov 2005, 02:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: famiglia SALVATORE
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4223
famiglia SALVATORE
bongiorno
cerco delle informazione dei salvatore origine sant'elia o regione
ciao
Salvatore giovanni
giovanni.salvatore@free.fr
www.salvatoreandco.net
cerco delle informazione dei salvatore origine sant'elia o regione
ciao
Salvatore giovanni
giovanni.salvatore@free.fr
www.salvatoreandco.net