I'm almost finished getting together all my documentation for Italian Citizenship. (jure sanguinis via my maternal grand-father)
I've seen a few posts mentionning divorce papers I have always assumed that it only applied to people who were getting citizenship through marriage.
Is that correct ...
Search found 6 matches
- 18 May 2006, 01:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Divorce papers ?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3477
- 19 Dec 2005, 21:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Certificato storico di cittadinanza / residenza ???
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13732
Re: Certificato storico di cittadinanza / residenza ???
Thanks for the wishes, as for things in Quebec I guess it all depends on your capacity to live in the moment and not worry about the future.
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
- 09 Dec 2005, 22:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Certificato storico di cittadinanza / residenza ???
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13732
Re: Certificato storico di cittadinanza / residenza ???
Hi,
Would researching from Family History Film be of any use to you?
Here is what is available (there are 2 pages of results)
http://www.familysearch.org./Eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titlefilmnotes&columns=*%2C0%2C0&titleno=327031&disp=Registri+dello+stato+civile++
Note ...
Would researching from Family History Film be of any use to you?
Here is what is available (there are 2 pages of results)
http://www.familysearch.org./Eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titlefilmnotes&columns=*%2C0%2C0&titleno=327031&disp=Registri+dello+stato+civile++
Note ...
- 08 Dec 2005, 21:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Certificato storico di cittadinanza / residenza ???
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13732
Re: Certificato storico di cittadinanza / residenza ???
Thank you all for your responses.
In response to mfjp
I willl look in to your suggestion regarding "Family Research".
I am curious as to how you were able to get this ship record. Did they search for you... how were you able to obtain your boat information...?
Since my grand-father did not ...
In response to mfjp
I willl look in to your suggestion regarding "Family Research".
I am curious as to how you were able to get this ship record. Did they search for you... how were you able to obtain your boat information...?
Since my grand-father did not ...
- 07 Dec 2005, 22:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Certificato storico di cittadinanza / residenza ???
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13732
Re: Certificato storico di cittadinanza / residenza ???
I have contacted the commune but they say they can not furnish the documents because documents before 1930 were destroyed or lost ?
Is there any other document elsewhere that could be substituted ?
Is there any other document elsewhere that could be substituted ?
- 07 Dec 2005, 21:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Certificato storico di cittadinanza / residenza ???
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13732
Certificato storico di cittadinanza / residenza ???
I meet all requirements for italian citizenship (jure sanguinis) and I am in the process of obtaining all the requested documents.
My grandfather was born in Citta San-Angelo, provincia di Pescara, june 8th, 1896. He emigrated to Canada, by ship, from Rotterdam, Holland march 28th 1914 and arrived ...
My grandfather was born in Citta San-Angelo, provincia di Pescara, june 8th, 1896. He emigrated to Canada, by ship, from Rotterdam, Holland march 28th 1914 and arrived ...