Search found 5 matches

by mariocibelli
08 Dec 2005, 14:05
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Italian to argentina ?Need help
Replies: 8
Views: 7705

Re: Italian to argentina ?Need help

RCMarzochi wrote:
antonio43 wrote:Port of embarkment : GENOVA , on the RIO AMAZONAS
Hi, are you sure she went to Argentina? Why is the Amazonas River mentioned? :roll:

Maybe she stopped in Brazil.

That was the name of the vessel.
by mariocibelli
08 Dec 2005, 14:03
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Application Fee
Replies: 1
Views: 3587

Re: Application Fee

I went to the Boston Consulate yesterday, and the officer there told me I still needed a few more documents! (Mother's statement she never renounced citizenship, some sort of proof of address besides my license, and death certificate)And that'd I'd have to come back to fill out the application once ...
by mariocibelli
08 Dec 2005, 13:57
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Certificato storico di cittadinanza / residenza ???
Replies: 10
Views: 13724

Re: Certificato storico di cittadinanza / residenza ???

I meet all requirements for italian citizenship (jure sanguinis) and I am in the process of obtaining all the requested documents.

My grandfather was born in Citta San-Angelo, provincia di Pescara, june 8th, 1896. He emigrated to Canada, by ship, from Rotterdam, Holland march 28th 1914 and ...
by mariocibelli
07 Dec 2005, 22:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: NAPOLI - Cibelli - Palladino
Replies: 4
Views: 6025

NAPOLI - Cibelli - Palladino

Looking for contacts in Naples and abroad for the CIBELLI - PALLADINO family.
by mariocibelli
07 Dec 2005, 22:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: COSENZA, Calabria - Spezzano
Replies: 1
Views: 3205

COSENZA, Calabria - Spezzano

Looking for contacts in and around Cosenza.

Also looking for anyone connnected with the PANTUSA family.