Hi,
I'm looking for information of a man borned at Rieti around 1868. His name was Luigi Scopigno, his father's name was Antonio Scopigno and mother's name was Rosa Giovanelli.
Any suggestion or ideas are welcome.
Thanks!
Eric Scopinho
Search found 7 matches
- 24 Sep 2006, 03:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information from Rieti - Scopigno Family
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5245
- 17 Jul 2006, 00:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Comune di Rieti email address - Scopigno surname
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3386
Comune di Rieti email address - Scopigno surname
Hi,
I'm looking for some contact email address for Comune di Rieti. I've tried the one at their website (info@comune.rieti.it), but the message couldn't be delivered.
I'm looking for the birth certificate of Luigi Scopigno borned around 1859 in Rieti, son of Antonio Scopigno and Rosa Scopigno (Rosa ...
I'm looking for some contact email address for Comune di Rieti. I've tried the one at their website (info@comune.rieti.it), but the message couldn't be delivered.
I'm looking for the birth certificate of Luigi Scopigno borned around 1859 in Rieti, son of Antonio Scopigno and Rosa Scopigno (Rosa ...
- 06 Jan 2006, 05:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Almost there
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3763
Re: Almost there
I've got a little more information of Luigi Scopigno. He died at Jun 20th of 1948 and had 89 years old that time. I don't know exactly your birthday, so he might be borned in 1858 or 1859.
What could be the next step? Any idea?
Hi in your previous topic the data are:
I'm quite sure that the ...
What could be the next step? Any idea?
Hi in your previous topic the data are:
I'm quite sure that the ...
- 05 Jan 2006, 05:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Almost there
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3763
Almost there
I've got a little more information of Luigi Scopigno. He died at Jun 20th of 1948 and had 89 years old that time. I don't know exactly your birthday, so he might be borned in 1858 or 1859.
What could be the next step? Any idea?
What could be the next step? Any idea?
- 19 Dec 2005, 06:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname Scopino OR Scopigno OR Scopinho
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9983
Re: surname Scopino OR Scopigno OR Scopinho
I'm quite sure that the correct surname would be SCOPIGNO due some sounds references I've got comparing others surnames. And probabily his first name would be Luigi.
Since my grand-father was born in 1912, probabily his father was born between 1870-1894.
So I guess I'm find a man call LUIGI SCOPIGNO ...
Since my grand-father was born in 1912, probabily his father was born between 1870-1894.
So I guess I'm find a man call LUIGI SCOPIGNO ...
- 19 Dec 2005, 05:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname Scopino OR Scopigno OR Scopinho
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9983
Re: surname Scopino OR Scopigno OR Scopinho
You can see the "processo para casamento" of Joao Scopinho(SCOPIGNO), when he married ... because sure are wrote the italian birthplace or almost the region...regards, suanj
Unfourtunately, the "processo de casamento" of Joao Scopinho just have his father/mother's name and says they are originaly ...
Unfourtunately, the "processo de casamento" of Joao Scopinho just have his father/mother's name and says they are originaly ...
- 11 Dec 2005, 21:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname Scopino OR Scopigno OR Scopinho
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9983
surname Scopino OR Scopigno OR Scopinho
Hi my name is Eric Scopinho.
I live in Brazil (Rio Claro city) and I'm looking for some information about my ancestors from Italy.
My grand-father (Joao Scopinho) was born in Brazil back in 1912. His born certificate says that his mother's name was Regina Scopinho and his father's name was Luiz ...
I live in Brazil (Rio Claro city) and I'm looking for some information about my ancestors from Italy.
My grand-father (Joao Scopinho) was born in Brazil back in 1912. His born certificate says that his mother's name was Regina Scopinho and his father's name was Luiz ...