Search found 22 matches

by bjguarente
06 Mar 2007, 11:01
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Davidese - Davarese - Daverese Family
Replies: 10
Views: 9714

Re: Davidese - Davarese - Daverese Family

I am more interested in back in ITaly
well if you interested more back in Italy, you can request the Certificato storico di famiglia in Magliano Vetere civil records office

Servizi Demografici
Corso Umberto I
84050 Magliano Vetere (SA)
ITALY
and you must to pay for to obtain it..
the cost ...it ...
by bjguarente
05 Mar 2007, 21:15
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: History of Montemiletto or San Nicola Manfredi?
Replies: 1
Views: 5094

History of Montemiletto or San Nicola Manfredi?

Does anyone have the history of Montemiletto and San Nicola Manfredi translated into English?
by bjguarente
05 Mar 2007, 21:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pecorelli/Picariello Family
Replies: 2
Views: 3021

Re: Pecorelli/Picariello Family

Thank you, but I am looking for Picarielli's from the late 1800's.
by bjguarente
05 Mar 2007, 21:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anyone from Orsogna,Centrache,Torre de Passeri, Montemiletto
Replies: 0
Views: 2422

Anyone from Orsogna,Centrache,Torre de Passeri, Montemiletto

Anyone from Orsogna,Centrache,Torre de Passeri, Montemiletto, Crecchio, Poggiofiorito, and Civitiquana?
by bjguarente
05 Mar 2007, 21:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Do you have family from Montemiletto?
Replies: 41
Views: 34984

Do you have family from Montemiletto?

Who has family that orignated from Montemiletto, Avellino, Campania, Italy?

I am a descendant of the Fierrimonte, Guarente, Sacco, DeLuca, DeStefano, DiPierri, and Musto Families of Montemiletto!
by bjguarente
05 Mar 2007, 20:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pecorelli/Picariello Family
Replies: 2
Views: 3021

Pecorelli/Picariello Family

I am looking for any information of the Pecorelli/Picarielli family from Avellino Province. Can anyone help?
by bjguarente
29 Sep 2006, 04:41
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Montemiletto
Replies: 22
Views: 26040

Re: Montemiletto

I am also trying to find out about the Fierimonte, Guarente, and Pecorelli families.
by bjguarente
29 Sep 2006, 04:40
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Montemiletto
Replies: 22
Views: 26040

Re: Montemiletto

Did you come in Montemiletto? When? People said to me about some american people who came with a taxi.

Gaetano Petrillo

We were there the last week of December of 2005, but we had a rental car, we spent most of the afternoon and evening there and went to the castle and palace across the street ...
by bjguarente
26 Sep 2006, 04:48
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Montemiletto
Replies: 22
Views: 26040

Re: Montemiletto

Does anyone have any pics of Montemiletto, AV? I've seen a few online but was wondering if anyone had anything they could share. This is the town my family is from and I've never been able to visit to see it for myself.

Thanks.


I have taken pictures most recently when I took a trip there, if ...
by bjguarente
26 Sep 2006, 04:45
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Montemiletto -
Replies: 18
Views: 17534

Re: Montemiletto -

DonnaH wrote:I have family from there. What do you need to know

donna
Donna,

I am looking for any information about the Guarente, Fierimonte, and Pecorelli Families from there. (Spelling may be off on the original surnames)
by bjguarente
07 Feb 2006, 06:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gallo, Perruccio, Petrolo, Cutulle, Calabria
Replies: 10
Views: 11419

Re: Gallo, Perruccio, Petrolo, Cutulle, Calabria

Hello, I am looking for information on my Italian ancestors. I am at a dead end and was wondering if anyone might have any information. My great-grandfather was Vincenzo Gallo (b.1893) he was married to Maria Grazia Perrucio (b.~1891) in 1919 and they came to Boston, Massachusetts in 1920. Vincenzo ...
by bjguarente
27 Jan 2006, 04:56
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Davidese - Davarese - Daverese Family
Replies: 10
Views: 9714

Re: Davidese - Davarese - Daverese Family

Can you provide more information? What are some of the first names and estimated birth years of your relatives? Where did they immigrate to? I am attaching a link for some Davidese's.

http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.php?time=0&mode=running&LNM=Davidese&kind=exact&last_kind=0&referrer=httpwww ...
by bjguarente
27 Jan 2006, 04:55
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Davidese - Davarese - Daverese Family
Replies: 10
Views: 9714

Re: Davidese - Davarese - Daverese Family

Can you provide more information? What are some of the first names and estimated birth years of your relatives? Where did they immigrate to? I am attaching a link for some Davidese's.

http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.php?time=0&mode=running&LNM=Davidese&kind=exact&last_kind=0&referrer=httpwww ...
by bjguarente
27 Jan 2006, 00:33
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Poggiofiorito in Cheiti
Replies: 0
Views: 4402

Poggiofiorito in Cheiti

Does anyone know why the name of Poggiofiorito was changed from Villarielli?