Order some of these microfilmed records of Locana parish records from the Mormon church.
Film Notes
Note - Location [Film]
Battesimi 1612-1686 - FHL INTL Film [ 1518420 Item 4 ]
Battesimi 1686-1853 - FHL INTL Film [ 1518421 ]
Battesimi 1854-1893 - FHL INTL Film [ 1518422 ]
Battesimi 1893-1899 ...
Search found 5 matches
- 24 May 2006, 06:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: searching for family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20771
- 06 Mar 2006, 06:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Battesimi Translations
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23499
Battesimi Translations
I am attempting to locate my g-g grandparents, Conterio and Vallino by searching and summarizing birth records in Locana, near Torino for 1850-1865. I have run into a numbers of issues. Please help.
1. Would "Giovanni Battista" (as the child on an atto) be the same person years later as "Battista ...
1. Would "Giovanni Battista" (as the child on an atto) be the same person years later as "Battista ...
- 24 Dec 2005, 04:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation -Conterio
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7411
- 21 Dec 2005, 22:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Conterio/Vallino/Giacherio of Locana
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4178
Conterio/Vallino/Giacherio of Locana
I am researching the Conterio's of Locana. My g-grandmother was Maria Elena Conterio, b. 21 Feb 1880 in Locana. I have located her baptismal certificate and have translated most of it, but the writing/copy is poor. (I have posted the translation in the translation forum.)
Her father was Battista ...
Her father was Battista ...
- 21 Dec 2005, 07:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation -Conterio
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7411
Translation -Conterio
Here is my attempt at interpreting and translating a baptismal certificate. I have been unable to attach the Atti Battesimi TIFF file. Any additions or corrections would be welcomed.
CONTERIO
MARIA ELENA
L’anno del Signore mille ottocento ottanta il ventitre del mese di Febbraio, e stata ...
CONTERIO
MARIA ELENA
L’anno del Signore mille ottocento ottanta il ventitre del mese di Febbraio, e stata ...
