Search found 2 matches

by skippie
29 Dec 2005, 05:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: more info about the quaglieni family
Replies: 23
Views: 22065

Re: more info about the quaglieni family

Too bad you're not my uncle. Coincidentally, my grandfather, Uncle Donald's father, is named Albert LOUIS Sebastian. We heard long ago that our family had some Italian ancestry. Shirt tail relatives? Who knows. They were from Arkansas/Oklahoma and my grandfather was a bridge builder near Tulsa.
by skippie
28 Dec 2005, 20:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: more info about the quaglieni family
Replies: 23
Views: 22065

Re: more info about the quaglieni family

I am niece of Donald Sebastian and am wondering if this is the same Donald Sebastian from Troy, S.C. who is a Baptist Minister. I have been unable to reach him lately. Also, if this is my uncle, I'm very interested in getting in on the Italian Ancestry as my husband is Italian/American and we have ...