Search found 5 matches
- 03 Jan 2006, 20:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda- Paterno Calabro
- Replies: 20
- Views: 26160
Re: Merenda- Paterno Calabro
YES, that's him. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
- 31 Dec 2005, 03:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda- Paterno Calabro
- Replies: 20
- Views: 26160
Re: Merenda- Paterno Calabro
Thanks so much, I'll check them out!!!!!
- 31 Dec 2005, 02:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda- Paterno Calabro
- Replies: 20
- Views: 26160
Re: Merenda- Paterno Calabro
Oh, and they settled in Philadelphia. (in the Tacony section of the northeast)
- 31 Dec 2005, 02:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda- Paterno Calabro
- Replies: 20
- Views: 26160
Re: Merenda- Paterno Calabro
Giuseppe Merenda was my grandfather
I am in the process of finding out the birthdate etc of my grandfather. I just received th info on Paterno calabro. I am looking to apply for dual citizenship.
I am sorry I don't have any other info right now. I was just asking if there is any info on Merenda's ...
I am in the process of finding out the birthdate etc of my grandfather. I just received th info on Paterno calabro. I am looking to apply for dual citizenship.
I am sorry I don't have any other info right now. I was just asking if there is any info on Merenda's ...
- 31 Dec 2005, 02:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda- Paterno Calabro
- Replies: 20
- Views: 26160
Merenda- Paterno Calabro
Hi, this is my first post.
Any info on my family???
Any info on my family???