Search found 8 matches
- 23 Jan 2006, 02:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: ACQUISTUCCI: DECLARED INTENTION
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10864
Re: ACQUISTUCCI: DECLARED INTENTION
Hi, I have a printed copy of the census, I went to the library and got it. I have written Ancestry a number of times to tell them he is not showing up, but so far they have done nothing. I know this is Sam by the info about my grandmother, my Dad and Aunt. I am absolutely posative the war ...
- 22 Jan 2006, 02:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: ACQUISTUCCI: DECLARED INTENTION
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10864
Re: ACQUISTUCCI: DECLARED INTENTION
HI, I looked at the census again, but all I can tell you is, my maiden name was Gustus, as was the marriage certificate. Another little problem is that Sam was not a great guy, I was 3 when he died, so never knew him. I did catch the errors on the census, but then took it in stride as a lot of ...
- 21 Jan 2006, 01:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: ACQUISTUCCI: DECLARED INTENTION
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10864
Re: ACQUISTUCCI: DECLARED INTENTION
Hi everyone, first I would like to apoligize for the way I have been answering, I think I have it now. This is what I know:
1920 Wayne Co, Mi Census lists:
Samuel Gustus, wife Anna, son John (my father), daughter Ester.
I have his death certificate, but it has a lot of "unknown" on it.
I have ...
1920 Wayne Co, Mi Census lists:
Samuel Gustus, wife Anna, son John (my father), daughter Ester.
I have his death certificate, but it has a lot of "unknown" on it.
I have ...
- 20 Jan 2006, 03:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: ACQUISTUCCI: DECLARED INTENTION
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10864
Re: ACQUISTUCCI: DECLARED INTENTION
Debbie, thank you for such a quick answer. According to the 1920 census, he came in 1910. It could be Pa, WVA or MI. I am not sure. JoAnn
- 20 Jan 2006, 03:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: ACQUISTUCCI: DECLARED INTENTION
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10864
ACQUISTUCCI: DECLARED INTENTION
I'm trying to find my grandfather Samuel, he said he"Declared his Intention", he was not naturalized. Will this Declaration give me his true Italian name? Where do I search for this? Thanks anyone, Gammie
- 13 Jan 2006, 09:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SAMUEL ???????
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2910
SAMUEL ???????
Hi, I appreciate both of you trying to help me. This is what I have and what I know.
I have his marriage certificate, death certificate, registration for war. On the registration he states he is not naturalized, but Declared Intention. I have the 1920 census, listing him with my gramother and their ...
I have his marriage certificate, death certificate, registration for war. On the registration he states he is not naturalized, but Declared Intention. I have the 1920 census, listing him with my gramother and their ...
- 12 Jan 2006, 01:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Acquistucci: Capodacqua, Ascoli, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4526
Acquistucci: Capodacqua, Ascoli, Italy
Hi, I have been for years looking for my grandfather, Samuel Leonardo Augustucci. I saw the Acquistucci in the surnames in a letter from 2003, but have been unable to get ahold of this person. I do not know for sure if the spelling my grandfather is correct, no one actually ever spelled it, so I ...
- 08 Jan 2006, 02:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: CAPODACQUA, ASCOLI
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2677
CAPODACQUA, ASCOLI
I am looking for the correct place where my grandfather was born. I recently found his registration card from the 1st world war, he states he was from Capodacqua, Ascoli. But, I am comfused, there are a number of places listed with this name. How do I know which one he was from? He was Samuel ...