Sorry, it is Maria Francesca Boccia born December 23, 1889 in Opi. Her father was Orazio Boccia born on January 9, 1847 and mother was Maria Chrestina Giancarlo born September 30 1850 also in Opi. We have been told Opi but maybe this is not correct.
Thanks so much.
Rumi
Search found 3 matches
- 10 Feb 2006, 20:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Varnese
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14446
- 10 Feb 2006, 19:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Varnese
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14446
Re: Surname Varnese
Wow, thank you both. I thought that I was really at a dead end. Will keep searching and let you know if I come up with anything.
Rumi
Rumi
- 10 Feb 2006, 17:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Varnese
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14446
Surname Varnese
I have been researching my husband's family and have hit a roadblock. His maternal grandfather was Antonio Varnese born on June 16, 1877. The family thinks he was from somewhere in Aquila. His mother died when he was born so he was brought up by an aunt. He came through Ellis Island on the Hesperia ...