Search found 2 matches

by da42na
24 Jan 2006, 03:51
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: ticket prices, where to find copy of old tickets?
Replies: 3
Views: 4605

Re: ticket prices, where to find copy of old tickets?

Hi,

I actually have a copy of my Grandmothers ticket from Naples to Boston via NY in 1912. It cost 42.00 to go from Naples to NYC, and 4.00 to get to Boston. This was handed down to me, so I wouldnt know how to find copies, but I thought you might like to know.

Dave
by da42na
24 Jan 2006, 03:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: ARGENTINA IMMIGRATION FROM ITALY?
Replies: 7
Views: 17786

ARGENTINA IMMIGRATION FROM ITALY?

Hello,

does anyone know if there is any way to research Immigration to Argentina like the Ellis Island resource...which is awesome! My Grandfather ,Luigi Fortuna form Monteleone(VV), immigrated to the US in 1905, but his family ended up in Argentina...... It seems like whever you get on the ...