Search found 7 matches
- 01 May 2006, 16:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for John Bossi
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3552
Looking for John Bossi
I believe my great great grandfather emmigrated to the United States around 1872. He was born about 1848, and settled in West Orange New Jersey. I'm not sure what town/village he came from in ITaly. If you can help me find any info on his italian citizenship and naturalization it would help me ...
- 01 May 2006, 13:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: John and Pauline Bossi child
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3459
John and Pauline Bossi child
I have information that says John and Elizabeth bossi of west orange Nj had two children in the 1900 census, but that only 1 is living. How can I find out about this other child?
thanks Mariabeth
thanks Mariabeth
- 07 Feb 2006, 07:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: gnealogy Franco D'Alessandro
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10908
Re: gnealogy Franco D'Alessandro
Hi,
Unfortunately I believe I am the only one with any real information regarding the where abouts of Franco/Francesco (not sure which name is his. As I wrote earlier I only know he was from Palermo, and that supposedly he lost a leather factory due to gambling.
Hmmm so frustrating..... IF you can ...
Unfortunately I believe I am the only one with any real information regarding the where abouts of Franco/Francesco (not sure which name is his. As I wrote earlier I only know he was from Palermo, and that supposedly he lost a leather factory due to gambling.
Hmmm so frustrating..... IF you can ...
- 06 Feb 2006, 06:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: gnealogy Franco D'Alessandro
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10908
Re: gnealogy Franco D'Alessandro
Oh gosh, that info about the leather factory, was about Franco D'Alessandro born in 1866 not his father. thanks
- 06 Feb 2006, 06:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: gnealogy Franco D'Alessandro
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10908
Re: gnealogy Franco D'Alessandro
Thank you so much for all the information you have locate about my family. I am so grateful and appreciative of what you have found out. Its really quite exciting and am thrilled to have it. I am new to website and may be asking repetitive questions.
But is all the information you got for me did ...
But is all the information you got for me did ...
- 05 Feb 2006, 19:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: gnealogy Franco D'Alessandro
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10908
Re: gnealogy Franco D'Alessandro
Hi Ricardo,
Yes that is my great grandfather the name of the tavern was the Cable Car. How did you find that information, also is there away to find out what village my great grandfather came from. Wow, I am so excited.
thanks so much
mariabeth
Yes that is my great grandfather the name of the tavern was the Cable Car. How did you find that information, also is there away to find out what village my great grandfather came from. Wow, I am so excited.
thanks so much
mariabeth
- 24 Jan 2006, 08:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: gnealogy Franco D'Alessandro
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10908
gnealogy Franco D'Alessandro
I am looking for information on Franco D'Alessandro my great grandfather.
He left Palermo Sicily around 1895 and settled in the United States in West Orange New Jersey. He built a tavern with a hotel on top. He married Elizabeth Bossi who was born in Orange New Jersey. If anyone has any information ...
He left Palermo Sicily around 1895 and settled in the United States in West Orange New Jersey. He built a tavern with a hotel on top. He married Elizabeth Bossi who was born in Orange New Jersey. If anyone has any information ...