>Does anyone know the translation of "international reply coupon"?
In Italy we call them "Buono di risposta internazionale".
I never buy it but I've trouble every time I spend one of this in my Post Office.
The last time they told me "No one use "Buoni di Risposta Internazionale" in the last years ...
Search found 4 matches
- 01 Nov 2006, 17:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: International Reply Coupon
- Replies: 18
- Views: 23767
- 19 Oct 2006, 20:00
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How popular is Genealogy in Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13517
Re: How popular is Genealogy in Italy
Hi everybody!
I'm italian and I work in a parish archive. When someone ask about a genealogical reserch I do my best but research takes really a lot of time and research is not the only thing I've to do. But I do it, even after weeks... I only can imagine how important it is for those people.
In my ...
I'm italian and I work in a parish archive. When someone ask about a genealogical reserch I do my best but research takes really a lot of time and research is not the only thing I've to do. But I do it, even after weeks... I only can imagine how important it is for those people.
In my ...
- 02 Aug 2006, 01:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lost relatives
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13582
Re: Lost relatives
Hi!
Guiel sounds quite strange as surname.
Viel or Giol are surname you can find in Treviso area.
I think you can try to write to Archivio di Stato di Treviso (astv@archivi.beniculturali.it) but without the name of the town or village were your grandmother was born it's quite difficult to find ...
Guiel sounds quite strange as surname.
Viel or Giol are surname you can find in Treviso area.
I think you can try to write to Archivio di Stato di Treviso (astv@archivi.beniculturali.it) but without the name of the town or village were your grandmother was born it's quite difficult to find ...
- 26 Jan 2006, 02:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brun, Brunn of Andreis
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6617
Re: Brun, Brunn of Andreis
Hi!
Andreis is a parrish of Pordenone-Concordia Diocese:
Since the 1976 earthquake all the parrish ancient archives are in "Archivio Diocesano" so I think it's better to write to:
Curia Vescovile di Concordia-Pordenone
Via Revedole, 1
33170 PORDENONE
Tel. 0434.221111
Fax 0434.27213
E-mail: diocesi ...
Andreis is a parrish of Pordenone-Concordia Diocese:
Since the 1976 earthquake all the parrish ancient archives are in "Archivio Diocesano" so I think it's better to write to:
Curia Vescovile di Concordia-Pordenone
Via Revedole, 1
33170 PORDENONE
Tel. 0434.221111
Fax 0434.27213
E-mail: diocesi ...