Thankyou so much.
I'm trying to find out about Raffaeles' parents, i know his father died when Raffaele was quite young, but i wouldn't mind trying to get their names. I know Raffaele's mothers name is Domenica.
Also if anyone could shed some light on where to find Navy records, or information in ...
Search found 2 matches
- 31 Jan 2006, 05:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Petronio
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5133
- 29 Jan 2006, 12:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Petronio
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5133
Petronio
Hi - i'm looking for some information on "PETRONIO". I know the fathers name (now deceased) is Raffaele and his mother's name is Domenica. From Trieste.
Raffaele and his wife moved to Australia and had three children, and Raffaele was in the Italian Navy. Any information would be great.
Thanks.
Raffaele and his wife moved to Australia and had three children, and Raffaele was in the Italian Navy. Any information would be great.
Thanks.