Search found 2 matches

by thamm
08 Feb 2006, 22:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DiMaria,Alessio, Boscketti,Miotti, Loneriacco, Udine, Italy
Replies: 3
Views: 6827

Re: DiMaria,Alessio, Boscketti,Miotti, Loneriacco, Udine, It

Tecla Dimaria married Harry Claiborne Smith, Jr 10 Aug 1946 and
they moved to Harry's home in Mathews Co., VA. I have lots of
information on Tecla and Harry's descendants. I also have lots of
information on the Smith and related families of Virginia. What I
am looking for now is information about ...
by thamm
08 Feb 2006, 04:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DiMaria,Alessio, Boscketti,Miotti, Loneriacco, Udine, Italy
Replies: 3
Views: 6827

DiMaria,Alessio, Boscketti,Miotti, Loneriacco, Udine, Italy

I am looking for information about the family of Tecla DiMaria born 30 May
1923 in Loneriacco, Udine, Italy. Her parents were Albino DiMaria
(22 Apr 1875 Loneriacco, Udine, Italy to 20 May 1960) and Lucia
Alessio (17 Dec 1882 Buia, Frioli, Italy to 29 Mar 1962). Her
grandparents were Antionio ...