Hello everyone!
I am trying to find info on my GGGrandfather Salvatore Monaco and Concetta Cutrale. I know they lived in Carlentini when my GGrandather was born, Cirino May 1856. I can't find their Allegati. Assuming they were married in between 1838-1848. Is Cutrale a common name for Carlentini? I ...
Search found 4 matches
- 20 Jun 2007, 17:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Salvatore Monaco, Cirino Monaco
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3528
- 20 Jun 2007, 17:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
- Replies: 35
- Views: 33781
Re: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
I am from Omaha and still live in the area. All of my family on my fathers side is from the Siracusa area. Any help you would like I would be more than willing to help.
- 21 Feb 2006, 09:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Monaco, Emanuela, Pitruzzelo, Boscarino, Cutrale
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8288
Re: Surnames: Monaco, Emanuela, Pitruzzelo, Boscarino, Cutra
I know all of thier U.S history. The Italian history is what I'm looking for. My search has pretty much lead me to microfilm. I was able to track down my grandfathers birth record Filadelfo Monaco and great grandparent's Cirimo Monaco and Grazia Emanuela. Cirimo's Parents were Salvatorie Monaco and ...
- 21 Feb 2006, 02:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Monaco, Emanuela, Pitruzzelo, Boscarino, Cutrale
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8288
Surnames: Monaco, Emanuela, Pitruzzelo, Boscarino, Cutrale
Genealogy search,
I am trying to research my family roots. My Grandfather came over from Sicily in the early part of the 20th century. His name was Filadelfio Monaco b. 1901 in Carlentini, Siracusa, Sicily. He traveled with his mother Grazia Emanuela. He was the last of his siblings to leave ...
I am trying to research my family roots. My Grandfather came over from Sicily in the early part of the 20th century. His name was Filadelfio Monaco b. 1901 in Carlentini, Siracusa, Sicily. He traveled with his mother Grazia Emanuela. He was the last of his siblings to leave ...