Search found 5 matches
- 25 Feb 2006, 22:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cuppare Family from Reggio di Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17541
Re: Cuppare Family from Reggio di Calabria, Italy
this is a duplicate
- 25 Feb 2006, 22:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cuppare Family from Reggio di Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17541
Re: Cuppare Family from Reggio di Calabria, Italy
Sorry, I don't have anything like that, but my aunt Mary had a lot of documents. I don't know who removed her belonging after she passed away. You might want to ask the Cooper brothers who removed Aunt Marys belongings, she had all Gramma Coopers papers. Thats were you would find the birth ...
- 25 Feb 2006, 22:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cuppare Family from Reggio di Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17541
Re: Cuppare Family from Reggio di Calabria, Italy
Sorry, I don't have anything like that, but my aunt Mary had a lot of documents. I don't know who removed her belonging after she passed away. You might want to ask the Cooper brothers who removed Aunt Marys belongings, she had all Gramma Coopers papers. Thats were you would find the birth ...
- 25 Feb 2006, 19:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cuppare Family from Reggio di Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17541
Re: Cuppare Family from Reggio di Calabria, Italy
Yes I am Tony's daughter, and I have the original name change papers.
I have some information but I am not sure what your looking for.
What did you need to know about Rose and Giuseppe?
Your husbands father should know this information about his own parents.
What information are you looking for ...
I have some information but I am not sure what your looking for.
What did you need to know about Rose and Giuseppe?
Your husbands father should know this information about his own parents.
What information are you looking for ...
- 25 Feb 2006, 04:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cuppare Family from Reggio di Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17541
Re: Cuppare Family from Reggio di Calabria, Italy
Guiseppe Cuppare and Rose Cuppare are my grandparents, what information are you trying to get? They changed there name its not Cuppare anymore. Hasnt been since 1940. The child that your referring to that requested birth certificate to enlist in army. That was my father. I was just curious to know ...