Search found 5 matches
- 23 Mar 2006, 07:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Dual-Citizenship (want it so bad!)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 16559
Re: Italian Dual-Citizenship (want it so bad!)
I found out after getting my great grandfathers naturalization papers from the National Archives, that the similarities are just simply too close to deny. He naturalized in 1912, whearas my grandfather was born in 1924. :( My grandmothers side seems to be my last resort in this matter, but I was ...
- 21 Mar 2006, 00:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Dual-Citizenship (want it so bad!)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 16559
Re: Italian Dual-Citizenship (want it so bad!)
that ainee site www.aineei.com is one of those park places (really bad search engines) that are used to sell the name one day. Unless, I am looking in the wrong spot.
- 21 Mar 2006, 00:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Dual-Citizenship (want it so bad!)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 16559
Re: Italian Dual-Citizenship (want it so bad!)
Thank you! I'm going to try posting there, their website is acting up a little.
- 20 Mar 2006, 22:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Dual-Citizenship (want it so bad!)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 16559
Re: Italian Dual-Citizenship (want it so bad!)
Nothing? Can nothing be done?
- 18 Mar 2006, 04:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Dual-Citizenship (want it so bad!)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 16559
Italian Dual-Citizenship (want it so bad!)
Hi!
I've done a lot of research, and have gone through countless websites, and I'm not sure I have the right information or not about obtaining Italian Citizenship or not, but here we go!
Here is my dilemma; I want so badly to obtain Italian Citizenship (dual, currently a resident of the US ...
I've done a lot of research, and have gone through countless websites, and I'm not sure I have the right information or not about obtaining Italian Citizenship or not, but here we go!
Here is my dilemma; I want so badly to obtain Italian Citizenship (dual, currently a resident of the US ...