Hello All,
About a year or so ago several folks on this site were extremely helpful in locating or verifying information concerning my father, Augustus Russell Agneta. Now I'm looking for one of his brothers.
Joseph Luke was/is one of my uncles. DOB 05 July 1925, NYC. Poking about has provided ...
Search found 10 matches
- 09 Sep 2007, 00:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Joseph Luke Agneta
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2871
- 26 Jul 2006, 22:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Agneta, Giuseppe
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6843
Re: Agneta, Giuseppe
Nuccia, THANK YOU. I'm slow on this during the summer. We do haying/farming and I only hit the 'genealogy button' when passing through the house for food or water :-) THANK YOU for looking.
It is interesting that Giuseppe (my grandfather) originally went to NJ. The first child, Angelina Sept 17 ...
It is interesting that Giuseppe (my grandfather) originally went to NJ. The first child, Angelina Sept 17 ...
- 26 Jul 2006, 00:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Agneta, Giuseppe
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6843
Re: Agneta, Giuseppe
Maria, I have no clue. Interesting idea though. Thanks for the thought.
Kathy
Kathy
- 25 Jul 2006, 22:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Agneta, Giuseppe
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6843
Re: Agneta, Giuseppe
THANK you Maria. I wasn't reading the "s's" correctly. Now I know.
THank you again. Kathy
THank you again. Kathy
- 25 Jul 2006, 09:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Agneta, Giuseppe
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6843
Agneta, Giuseppe
Everyone was SO helpful finding my father's family in the census by using variations on the spelling of Agneta that I believe your collective expertise will provide the answer again.
My grandfather, shown above, arrived Apr 07, 1904, Ship: Roma, Line 22, Page 0313, Group 27 on Ellis Island site ...
My grandfather, shown above, arrived Apr 07, 1904, Ship: Roma, Line 22, Page 0313, Group 27 on Ellis Island site ...
- 23 Apr 2006, 10:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Augustus Russell Agneta
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19387
Re: Augustus Russell Agneta
Here's the question:
If Joseph Agneta died in 1925, then who is the Joseph Agenete shown in the 1930 census with the same named children and wife? Hmmmm. Interesting coincidence.
I'll order a death certificate but I thought in the meantime that perhaps someone will have an idea about this.
The ...
If Joseph Agneta died in 1925, then who is the Joseph Agenete shown in the 1930 census with the same named children and wife? Hmmmm. Interesting coincidence.
I'll order a death certificate but I thought in the meantime that perhaps someone will have an idea about this.
The ...
- 22 Apr 2006, 22:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Augustus Russell Agneta
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19387
Re: Augustus Russell Agneta
Lisa, Naturalization Record - of course - "Intention", the clue. Thank you for the link to the NY site. Had found them but hadn't yet gone any further. Have only been poking about since Nov of 2005 which is when I found out Russ had died backin 2002.
Suanj and Trish, Mongello is the surname Russ ...
Suanj and Trish, Mongello is the surname Russ ...
- 22 Apr 2006, 10:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Augustus Russell Agneta
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19387
Re: Augustus Russell Agneta
I think I forgot to mention a HUGE thank you for the various images.
woodcuts
woodcuts
- 22 Apr 2006, 10:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Augustus Russell Agneta
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19387
Re: Augustus Russell Agneta
What a FANTASTIC amount of information and some of it new to me.
THANK YOU all so very much.
Lisa, what a find that document about Maria Agneta is. Do you know exactly what the purpose of it was? May I ask where you located it?
Suanj, VERY interesting the death record for Joseph Agneta. From what ...
THANK YOU all so very much.
Lisa, what a find that document about Maria Agneta is. Do you know exactly what the purpose of it was? May I ask where you located it?
Suanj, VERY interesting the death record for Joseph Agneta. From what ...
- 21 Apr 2006, 20:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Augustus Russell Agneta
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19387
Augustus Russell Agneta
Augustus Russell Agneta, self reported born Manhattan, NY, 02 July 1916.
Died 17 Feb 2002, Troy, NY.
self-reported: Father - Joseph Agneta, Mother - Mary Mongello
Am specifically looking for documentation of his birth. None located so far through NYS vital records.
Legend :-) has it that the name ...
Died 17 Feb 2002, Troy, NY.
self-reported: Father - Joseph Agneta, Mother - Mary Mongello
Am specifically looking for documentation of his birth. None located so far through NYS vital records.
Legend :-) has it that the name ...