maternal great grandparents Francisco MOLFETTA
& wife Prudencia (BALESTRA)
possible census
1930 US Census
Queens Dist 758, Queens, NY
5030 97th St
- Frank MOLFETTA , 58 yrs old (abt 1871), married at age 25 (abt 1906), immig 1900 Na, laborer - contractor, owns house $4,000
- wife Prudenza , 50 ...
Search found 11 matches
- 09 May 2006, 22:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gagliardi / Malfetta
- Replies: 24
- Views: 23411
- 09 May 2006, 22:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gagliardi / Malfetta
- Replies: 24
- Views: 23411
Re: Gagliardi / Malfetta
Francisco MOLFETTA (maternal great grandfather)
possible WWI Draft Registration Card
Frank MOLFETTA
12 Sep 1918
543 Bloomfield St, Hoboken, NJ
45 yrs old, born 18 Dec 1872
Declarant Alien, Citizen of Italy
Laborer - Fletchers Iron Works, Hudson St, Hoboken, NJ
Wife Mrs. P. Molfetta at same ...
possible WWI Draft Registration Card
Frank MOLFETTA
12 Sep 1918
543 Bloomfield St, Hoboken, NJ
45 yrs old, born 18 Dec 1872
Declarant Alien, Citizen of Italy
Laborer - Fletchers Iron Works, Hudson St, Hoboken, NJ
Wife Mrs. P. Molfetta at same ...
- 07 May 2006, 14:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gagliardi / Malfetta
- Replies: 24
- Views: 23411
Re: Gagliardi / Malfetta
Cognome e Nome Indirizzo CittàTelefono Esporta Chiama
DI MOLFETTA CHIARINA 49, V. RAGUSA 70100 BARI (BA) 080 55 33 76 2
DI MOLFETTA LUIGI 8, C. VITTORIO VENETO 70100 BARI (BA) 080 52 31 50 3
DI MOLFETTA PIETRO 17, V. TEN. FRANCESCO DE LIGUORI 70100 BARI (BA) 080 55 81 38 9
DI MOLFETTA ...
DI MOLFETTA CHIARINA 49, V. RAGUSA 70100 BARI (BA) 080 55 33 76 2
DI MOLFETTA LUIGI 8, C. VITTORIO VENETO 70100 BARI (BA) 080 52 31 50 3
DI MOLFETTA PIETRO 17, V. TEN. FRANCESCO DE LIGUORI 70100 BARI (BA) 080 55 81 38 9
DI MOLFETTA ...
- 07 May 2006, 14:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gagliardi / Malfetta
- Replies: 24
- Views: 23411
Re: Gagliardi / Malfetta
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cognome e Nome Indirizzo CittàTelefono Esporta Chiama
BALESTRA LUCIANO 4, V. SIPONTO 70100 BARI (BA) 080 55 40 12 5
BALESTRA MARIA 32, V. ANGELICO TOSTI CARDARELLI 70100 BARI (BA) 080 54 22 35 9
BALESTRA ...
Cognome e Nome Indirizzo CittàTelefono Esporta Chiama
BALESTRA LUCIANO 4, V. SIPONTO 70100 BARI (BA) 080 55 40 12 5
BALESTRA MARIA 32, V. ANGELICO TOSTI CARDARELLI 70100 BARI (BA) 080 54 22 35 9
BALESTRA ...
- 07 May 2006, 11:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gagliardi / Malfetta
- Replies: 24
- Views: 23411
Re: Gagliardi / Malfetta
WOW! OH MY, you really have been. I don't know what to say, just woke up n I think my brain isn't on yet. :)
I had great Aunts named Sabina, Mary, mom thought there was an Angela n Pauline in there as well. It all seems on the money.
I don't know about the great uncle.
I will call my mom at a ...
I had great Aunts named Sabina, Mary, mom thought there was an Angela n Pauline in there as well. It all seems on the money.
I don't know about the great uncle.
I will call my mom at a ...
- 07 May 2006, 03:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for family info Molfetta/Gagliardi
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4990
Searching for family info Molfetta/Gagliardi
Well I had it all wrong would seem. So thank you to everyone so far who has tried helping. Called mom n pleaded for help, lied n said it was for a school paper. :(
This is what I know now...........
My Nana was Rosirea Molfetta Born in Hoboken NJ, Nov 30th either 1917 or 18. Was the 17th child out ...
This is what I know now...........
My Nana was Rosirea Molfetta Born in Hoboken NJ, Nov 30th either 1917 or 18. Was the 17th child out ...
- 04 May 2006, 19:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gagliardi / Malfetta
- Replies: 24
- Views: 23411
Re: Gagliardi / Malfetta
I found a site about Bari
http://www.rootsweb.com/~itappcnc/bari/
Came back with:
MOLFETTA Acquaviva delle Fonti
MOLFETTA Palo del Colle
This would be about my Nana. The search did not bring anything back for Gagliardi. Though there was nothing to click on. I did however email the people ...
http://www.rootsweb.com/~itappcnc/bari/
Came back with:
MOLFETTA Acquaviva delle Fonti
MOLFETTA Palo del Colle
This would be about my Nana. The search did not bring anything back for Gagliardi. Though there was nothing to click on. I did however email the people ...
- 04 May 2006, 18:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gagliardi / Malfetta
- Replies: 24
- Views: 23411
Re: Gagliardi / Malfetta
I understand your new to this....we all were at one time........ :wink:
But in order for us to help you find info we need to narrow down some dates.......are any of these your grandmother? These are from the social security death index.........
ROSA GAGLIARDI 06 Jan 1896 Dec 1978 02128 (Boston ...
But in order for us to help you find info we need to narrow down some dates.......are any of these your grandmother? These are from the social security death index.........
ROSA GAGLIARDI 06 Jan 1896 Dec 1978 02128 (Boston ...
- 04 May 2006, 18:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gagliardi / Malfetta
- Replies: 24
- Views: 23411
Re: Gagliardi / Malfetta
I found this record, however without any dates or a timeframe of when to find them in a record, it may or may not be correct.
Name: Michael Gagliardi
Age: 24
Estimated birth year: abt 1906
Birthplace: New York
Relation to head-of-house: Son
Parent's Name: Rose Gagliardi
Race: White
Home in ...
Name: Michael Gagliardi
Age: 24
Estimated birth year: abt 1906
Birthplace: New York
Relation to head-of-house: Son
Parent's Name: Rose Gagliardi
Race: White
Home in ...
- 04 May 2006, 18:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Porco - Parco - Gagliardi - Giordano - Deluca
- Replies: 15
- Views: 22757
Re: Porco - Parco - Gagliardi - Giordano - Deluca
My mother was a gagliardi, my nana was a malfetta (though I do not know how to spell it) I am just beginning my search. I believe that my great grandparents brought over their kids. I do not know if my grandparents met here or moved here married. I heard over family came from Bary n Naples. Rosa ...
- 04 May 2006, 18:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gagliardi / Malfetta
- Replies: 24
- Views: 23411
Gagliardi / Malfetta
I might be spelling things wrong so forgive me. I decided this morning I would really like to try to see if I have any family out there. So this is what I know and if anyone who comes across this knows something or has a good idea for me to begin, please say something.
My mother I believe was born ...
My mother I believe was born ...