Search found 11 matches
- 22 May 2006, 21:08
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Passport Foto size????
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8180
Re: Italian Passport Foto size????
thanks so much ..................
- 20 May 2006, 08:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Passport Foto size????
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8180
Re: Italian Passport Foto size????
hi thanks for the link... i notice its for korea is the passport for italy the same then?
- 19 May 2006, 06:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Passport Foto size????
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8180
Italian Passport Foto size????
Does anyone know the dimensions of the passport foto size? Thanks
- 10 May 2006, 11:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: looking for any Canadians who received dual Italian Citizen.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12580
Re: looking for any Canadians who received dual Italian Citi
thanks for the link...hopefully toronto will get their site up and running soon.....
- 09 May 2006, 20:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: looking for any Canadians who received dual Italian Citizen.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12580
Re: looking for any Canadians who received dual Italian Citi
I'd like to see the link as well because I still cannot get on the toronto website it has been down for months so i'm not sure what link you are using,.... thanks
- 08 May 2006, 20:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: looking for any Canadians who received dual Italian Citizen.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12580
Re: looking for any Canadians who received dual Italian Citi
Thanks for the info... I havent been able to get on the toronto web site for over 2 months now so it must be up and running if you were on it ...finally. Moms going to the consulate in our hometown for me today to get some straight answers as we have been getting nothing but the run around.... so ...
- 08 May 2006, 01:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: looking for any Canadians who received dual Italian Citizen.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12580
Re: looking for any Canadians who received dual Italian Citi
Hi,
SO far I have: My long form birth certificate, my Canadian Passport, my divorce decree. My father has his Italian passport and ahs applied for his permanent resident card and they have a certified copy of their marriage certificate. SO now i need to get these in Italian... how do I do that ...
SO far I have: My long form birth certificate, my Canadian Passport, my divorce decree. My father has his Italian passport and ahs applied for his permanent resident card and they have a certified copy of their marriage certificate. SO now i need to get these in Italian... how do I do that ...
- 07 May 2006, 21:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gagliardi / Malfetta
- Replies: 24
- Views: 23417
Re: Gagliardi / Malfetta
I know of one family with the surname Gagliardi in Ontario ...
- 07 May 2006, 21:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname search Roppo-Valente
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2435
surname search Roppo-Valente
Just looking to see if anyone knows of the surname or anyone with it ....
Roppo-valente
Roppo-valente
- 07 May 2006, 21:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: VALENTE from Italy to Ireland
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5615
Re: VALENTE from Italy to Ireland
hey,,,, Valente is my last name.....
- 07 May 2006, 20:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: looking for any Canadians who received dual Italian Citizen.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12580
looking for any Canadians who received dual Italian Citizen.
Hi,
Im 32, Canadian and my father is Italian and lives in Ontario since he was 19. He is a landed immigrant here and has not been nationalized. I'm having a rough time trying to find out EXACTLY what documents i need from him and myself so I can apply for my dual citizenship so I can move to the ...
Im 32, Canadian and my father is Italian and lives in Ontario since he was 19. He is a landed immigrant here and has not been nationalized. I'm having a rough time trying to find out EXACTLY what documents i need from him and myself so I can apply for my dual citizenship so I can move to the ...