I wrote before about my great grandfather's birth certificate, just for information before responding I already have been through the following sites:
ancestry.com
ellisisland.org
1920 and 1930 census ( he did not live in New Jersey when hen migrated)
I did however find my grandfathers:
WWI ...
Search found 3 matches
- 24 Nov 2009, 18:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: NOBILE-BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM NAPOLI
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3783
- 24 Nov 2009, 17:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: need help getting a birth certificate from Napolo
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2113
need help getting a birth certificate from Napolo
Wondering if I can get some help not having much luck!
I know that my great grandfather was born in Naples, but i do not have his birth date, just the year he may have been born. I do know he then moved to Ustica, and married my great grandmother.
any suggestions since I do not have the actual ...
I know that my great grandfather was born in Naples, but i do not have his birth date, just the year he may have been born. I do know he then moved to Ustica, and married my great grandmother.
any suggestions since I do not have the actual ...
- 11 May 2006, 01:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandfather's Natualization records/citizenship
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4476
Grandfather's Natualization records/citizenship
I am going crazy! I need to try and apply for dual-citizenship and I cannot find my grandfather's natualization or citizenship records.
In addition, I would like to know how I may obtain his birth certificate from Palermo Italy? Trying to get a phone number from the internet but I cannot find one ...
In addition, I would like to know how I may obtain his birth certificate from Palermo Italy? Trying to get a phone number from the internet but I cannot find one ...