Here is another I typed it in the free service but all of you do a much better job of translating.
Dgregio fratello
PiaccuaVi accettare i sensi della mia piu' sentita gratitudine per il Vostro bel Telegramma di congratulzioni in occassione della mia recente nomina a Commendatore della Corona d ...
Search found 6 matches
- 08 Jun 2006, 02:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Could anyone clean up this translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7083
- 07 Jun 2006, 23:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Could anyone clean up this translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7083
Re: Could anyone clean up this translation
Thanks goes out to both of you. I know someone who is going to be very happy to read these kind remarks about his father.
I do have a couple more coming that I would like to present to him for Father's Day (USA Holiday)
Thanks again!
I do have a couple more coming that I would like to present to him for Father's Day (USA Holiday)
Thanks again!
- 07 Jun 2006, 19:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Could anyone clean up this translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7083
Could anyone clean up this translation
Using the free services for the following and was hoping someone could clean up some of the words that got missed.
Egregio Fratello:
A seguito del rapporto fatto dal Grande Segretario Archivista Sig.Natale Comella,questo Grande Concilio Esecutivo si congratula sentitamente con tutti i fratelli ...
Egregio Fratello:
A seguito del rapporto fatto dal Grande Segretario Archivista Sig.Natale Comella,questo Grande Concilio Esecutivo si congratula sentitamente con tutti i fratelli ...
- 07 Jun 2006, 02:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations needed
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3708
Translations needed
You helped me before I hope you can again - My father-in-law came across some papers his father wrote for the Italian society he belonged to - trying to get some of them translated for him.
Here is one -
Come la Colonia Italiana di Cincinnati ha celebrato il Columbus Day
Anche quest'anno la ...
Here is one -
Come la Colonia Italiana di Cincinnati ha celebrato il Columbus Day
Anche quest'anno la ...
- 15 May 2006, 17:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4322
Re: Help
Thank you very much - this makes much more sense than what I had come up with.
- 15 May 2006, 09:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4322
Help
Hello to all,
New to board and I hope someone could help me translate some papers. My father in law found these in a suitcase and wanted them translated. I will type it in exactly as it looks like in the newspaper article. I hope someone can translate. I tried babelfish but it didn't make any sense ...
New to board and I hope someone could help me translate some papers. My father in law found these in a suitcase and wanted them translated. I will type it in exactly as it looks like in the newspaper article. I hope someone can translate. I tried babelfish but it didn't make any sense ...