Ok. I will give them all of my great-grandparents info. The dates you gave were the dates when they were married. People got married young back in the day!!
I'll keep you up to date. I will have my friend from Sicily do it online, or possibly call.
Thanks
Search found 9 matches
- 28 May 2006, 21:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Great-grandparents marriage certificate, birth certif, etc..
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10748
- 28 May 2006, 13:08
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Great-grandparents marriage certificate, birth certif, etc..
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10748
Re: Great-grandparents marriage certificate, birth certif, e
Wishyou and Mler,
Thanks for your advice. This forum is great!! So much information to learn from others!!
With respect to the marriage certificate, I will take heed to your advice. I have an Italian friend from Sicily and she is going to mail them on the online form for her birth certificate. I ...
Thanks for your advice. This forum is great!! So much information to learn from others!!
With respect to the marriage certificate, I will take heed to your advice. I have an Italian friend from Sicily and she is going to mail them on the online form for her birth certificate. I ...
- 28 May 2006, 01:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Great-grandparents marriage certificate, birth certif, etc..
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10748
Re: Great-grandparents marriage certificate, birth certif, e
I have the official naturalization paperwork. It includes the oath of allegiance. He was naturalized on June 29, 1925 and my grandmother was born January 10, 1922. The consulate already determined that I was born an Italian citizen. They asked me to get a "letter" from immigration showing the date ...
- 28 May 2006, 01:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Great-grandparents marriage certificate, birth certif, etc..
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10748
Re: Great-grandparents marriage certificate, birth certif, e
Hi,
I posted in the "no naturalization" because someone was having trouble getting a statement from the federal archives. I explained to check with the state as well cause that is where I was very successful in getting my great-grandfathers info.
I have received my great-grandfathers ...
I posted in the "no naturalization" because someone was having trouble getting a statement from the federal archives. I explained to check with the state as well cause that is where I was very successful in getting my great-grandfathers info.
I have received my great-grandfathers ...
- 27 May 2006, 22:22
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Great-grandparents marriage certificate, birth certif, etc..
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10748
Re: Great-grandparents marriage certificate, birth certif, e
Thanks for the help. She was born in 1884, so they should have her record. Should I use the online form on the site you referred me to? Or should I call them to order her birth certificate?
Also, I don't have their marriage date and I don't know where they got married. I'm sure it was either the ...
Also, I don't have their marriage date and I don't know where they got married. I'm sure it was either the ...
- 27 May 2006, 10:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: records of no naturalization
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8494
Re: records of no naturalization
Thats too bad. Before I checked with the state courts in Massachusetts, the federal archives contact I had typed up a full statement showing no record for my great-grandfather. I guess it all depends on who you deal with. Press them a bit more and maybe they will type up a statement for you.
Good ...
Good ...
- 27 May 2006, 10:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Great-grandparents marriage certificate, birth certif, etc..
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10748
Great-grandparents marriage certificate, birth certif, etc..
Hello everyone,
I came across this forum via google and you seem to have a lot of resources regarding Italian lineage.
I have a few questions that someone can hopefully help me answer.
1. I'm in the process of getting together my great-grandparents birth and marriage certificates in Italy for my ...
I came across this forum via google and you seem to have a lot of resources regarding Italian lineage.
I have a few questions that someone can hopefully help me answer.
1. I'm in the process of getting together my great-grandparents birth and marriage certificates in Italy for my ...
- 27 May 2006, 09:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: records of no naturalization
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8494
Re: records of no naturalization
Did you check with both the state and federal archives? I thought the same thing when the federal archives could not find him, but then I contacted the state archives and they had all of the info I needed. Check that out..
- 27 May 2006, 08:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ?Defilippis/Bastianell: MyGrandparents
- Replies: 131
- Views: 115216
Re: ?Defilippis/Bastianell: MyGrandparents
Hello everyone,
I came across this forum via google and you seem to have a lot of resources regarding Italian lineage.
I'm in the process of getting together my great-grandparents birth and marriage certificates in Italy for my Italian citizenship. My great-grandmother was born in Sant'Elia ...
I came across this forum via google and you seem to have a lot of resources regarding Italian lineage.
I'm in the process of getting together my great-grandparents birth and marriage certificates in Italy for my Italian citizenship. My great-grandmother was born in Sant'Elia ...