Im looking for the meaning of or the origin
of the surname "Barruzza". Cant find it in
any dictionary.
Search found 6 matches
- 07 Sep 2006, 05:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Barruzza surname
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5377
- 04 Aug 2006, 04:55
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Italian army uniforms of 1930s
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6832
Italian army uniforms of 1930s
I hope that I can load this photo.
Hopefully I am posting a photo of my Grandfather who
just passed a couple of weeks ago. He was 95 years old.
This is a photo of him in the 1930s, in Italian army
uniform. If any history buffs know if this is Cavalry
and which unit this might be, I would love to ...
Hopefully I am posting a photo of my Grandfather who
just passed a couple of weeks ago. He was 95 years old.
This is a photo of him in the 1930s, in Italian army
uniform. If any history buffs know if this is Cavalry
and which unit this might be, I would love to ...
- 13 Jun 2006, 05:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ellis Island after 1920s
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3585
Ellis Island after 1920s
Where might I find the same information that
the Ellis Island web site provides for people
arriving after 1940? I cant find my parents
manifest or ship name. They arrived after
1949. They claim that they came through
Ellis Island.
the Ellis Island web site provides for people
arriving after 1940? I cant find my parents
manifest or ship name. They arrived after
1949. They claim that they came through
Ellis Island.
- 13 Jun 2006, 05:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian/Sicilian Army records WW2
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7270
Italian/Sicilian Army records WW2
I was wondering if there is a site that I can
get information on my Grandfather.
He fought for the italian army from Sicily in 1933-1943
He was captured by the Germans and spent
two years in a work camp. He is still alive
and I would like to get records of where
it was that he fought and where he ...
get information on my Grandfather.
He fought for the italian army from Sicily in 1933-1943
He was captured by the Germans and spent
two years in a work camp. He is still alive
and I would like to get records of where
it was that he fought and where he ...
- 06 Jun 2006, 19:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sabato Amato
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6815
Re: Sabato Amato
Wow! What a wealth of information. Thank you all so much
for the leads. Im sure that I can find the missing pieces
of the puzzle with all that youve given me.
Thank you all so much!
for the leads. Im sure that I can find the missing pieces
of the puzzle with all that youve given me.
Thank you all so much!
- 06 Jun 2006, 06:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sabato Amato
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6815
Sabato Amato
Im looking for information on My Grandfather.
His name was Sabato Amato and he was born in
San Vitaliano near Naples. He came to America
on April 25, 1912. I think he was born in 1896.
On the ships manifest he lists his father's name
as Mariano. Im looking for his siblings and parents
names. Or any ...
His name was Sabato Amato and he was born in
San Vitaliano near Naples. He came to America
on April 25, 1912. I think he was born in 1896.
On the ships manifest he lists his father's name
as Mariano. Im looking for his siblings and parents
names. Or any ...