the marriage was the 17 of April of 1913,it contracted marriage either with its great children or
teresita has the certificate of birth of all its children and was the one that registered them,in the matronial file it says its date of birth 7 of May of 1844,but we thought that it can less have an ...
Search found 8 matches
- 05 Feb 2007, 19:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mandarino
- Replies: 46
- Views: 36193
- 05 Feb 2007, 15:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mandarino
- Replies: 46
- Views: 36193
Re: Mandarino
please your which these in Italy you can ask it you perhaps respond to you,because to us they do not respond to us.
- 04 Feb 2007, 18:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mandarino
- Replies: 46
- Views: 36193
Re: Mandarino
thanks for your information,but of the civil commune of lauria,their answers are negative,and of the parishe,not even they respond to us.
he remembers that our ancestor is of before 1860
he remembers that our ancestor is of before 1860
- 24 Jun 2006, 09:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mandarino
- Replies: 46
- Views: 36193
Re: Mandarino
hmmmmmmmmmmm this is a good trace......... suanj
HELLO SUANJ SAYS TERESITA THAT I SEND A MAIL TO YOU WITH MAS DATA HOPEFULLY THAT HELP AND THE GAME OF VALENTINO BAPTISM CAN BE LOCATED .........AFFECTIONS TO ALL
HELLO SUANJ SAYS TERESITA THAT I SEND A MAIL TO YOU WITH MAS DATA HOPEFULLY THAT HELP AND THE GAME OF VALENTINO BAPTISM CAN BE LOCATED .........AFFECTIONS TO ALL
- 20 Jun 2006, 00:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mandarino
- Replies: 46
- Views: 36193
Re: Mandarino
thanks do awhile speaks with teresita and she says to me that for years she I have been traveling to exact Brazil but to the city of uruguayana and livramneto Santana do and that she maintained a conversation there with a family MANDARINO inclusively they have a business that is called mandarino ...
- 19 Jun 2006, 11:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mandarino
- Replies: 46
- Views: 36193
Re: Mandarino
VALENTINO MANDARINO/I I EMIGRATE TO URUGUAY 1870 ITS FIRST SON IS BORN IN 1882 WE THOUGHT I ENTER URUGUAY BY BRAZIL BECAUSE I TAKE ROOT IN A TOWN WITH BORDER TO BRAZIL IN THE ENTRANCE FROM PASSENGERS TO ARGENTINA ALSO HAS REGISTERED GENNARO MANDARINO BUT NONMAS DATA
- 19 Jun 2006, 08:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mandarino
- Replies: 46
- Views: 36193
Re: Mandarino
[quote="jcsm400"][quote="suanj"]Mandarino, 1 advice:
you with a week here in Italy, well I believe that you cannot find... ... the last opportunity is to search in State Archive( POTENZA; MATERA; COSENZA) if they have some thing.. regards, suanj[/qu
AND TERESITA HAS THE MARRIED FILE OF VALENTINO ...
you with a week here in Italy, well I believe that you cannot find... ... the last opportunity is to search in State Archive( POTENZA; MATERA; COSENZA) if they have some thing.. regards, suanj[/qu
AND TERESITA HAS THE MARRIED FILE OF VALENTINO ...
- 19 Jun 2006, 08:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mandarino
- Replies: 46
- Views: 36193
Re: Mandarino
Mandarino, 1 advice:
you with a week here in Italy, well I believe that you cannot find... ... the last opportunity is to search in State Archive( POTENZA; MATERA; COSENZA) if they have some thing.. regards, suanj
HELLO I ALSO AM DESCENDING OF VALENTINO MANDARINO AND AM HELPING TO TERESITA SHE ...
you with a week here in Italy, well I believe that you cannot find... ... the last opportunity is to search in State Archive( POTENZA; MATERA; COSENZA) if they have some thing.. regards, suanj
HELLO I ALSO AM DESCENDING OF VALENTINO MANDARINO AND AM HELPING TO TERESITA SHE ...