Search found 13 matches

by hgej
28 Aug 2006, 09:00
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: via bocallini
Replies: 1
Views: 3086

via bocallini

I was wondering if anyone can find me a clear map of

VIA(street) BOCALLINI , TOLENTINO, MARCHE in Italy

Does anyone know if street names in Italy are named after people?
Thanks :)
by hgej
28 Aug 2006, 08:18
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Traiano Boccalini
Replies: 5
Views: 6684

Re: Traiano Boccalini

Hi Maria (again :-) )

I just found another site concerning rare books..could be helpful.

www.antiqbook.com/boox/rar/4180.shtml

Tell me what you think.
Ciao
Jess
by hgej
28 Aug 2006, 07:58
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Traiano Boccalini
Replies: 5
Views: 6684

Re: Traiano Boccalini

Hi Maria,
Thanks for your welcome :-)

The only sites that I've come across were :

www.filosofia.unina.it

http://www.culturitalia.uibk.ac.at/atlante/atlante/Autori/Boccalini/boccalini.htm

and his "Ragguagli di Parmasso" (Advertisements from Parnassus)

No I don't read latin, but I understand ...
by hgej
27 Aug 2006, 09:42
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Traiano Boccalini
Replies: 5
Views: 6684

Re: Traiano Boccalini

thanks Maria...if you come across any other Boccalini's or Bocallini's that would be great!
by hgej
27 Aug 2006, 09:35
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Traiano Boccalini
Replies: 5
Views: 6684

Traiano Boccalini

Anyone have any info on Traiano Boccalini
Born in Loreto, 1556
and his family, children?
Thankyou to anyone who can shed some light on this man's life. :)
by hgej
19 Aug 2006, 09:18
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Loreto??
Replies: 4
Views: 4986

Re: Loreto??

Thanks jcsm, I looked up the link and it was very helpful.
:D :D
by hgej
19 Aug 2006, 08:36
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Loreto??
Replies: 4
Views: 4986

Loreto??

I was wondering if someone could help me.
I would like to know where about's in Italy - LORETO is?
Thankyou
by hgej
18 Aug 2006, 07:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Eugenio Boccalini or Bocallini
Replies: 9
Views: 11278

Re: Eugenio Boccalini or Bocallini

Also Carolina and Pietro Boccalini are mentioned in ship records from Genova to Argentina. Has anyone got anymore records (from Italy primarily) that could help me piece the puzzle together? Both came out from Italy to South America around 1883-1899.
Gracias, Grazie, Thanks
by hgej
18 Aug 2006, 06:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Eugenio Boccalini or Bocallini
Replies: 9
Views: 11278

Eugenio Boccalini or Bocallini

I have posted a msg before about the surname Bocallini, but I believe the name was changed on ship records or orginally was Boccalini.

Eugenio Bocallini (Boccalini) my great grandfather was born in the north of Italy (unsure which region PARMA, ??) came out by boat to Brasil in 1898 lived in Rocha ...
by hgej
25 Jun 2006, 05:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: My mum's side...looking for Ferrari's
Replies: 1
Views: 3055

My mum's side...looking for Ferrari's

My great grandmothers name was
Hortensia Ferrari she was married to Rohelio Codina.
Hortensia's brother was possibly Clavete Ferrari
Ferrari sounds very Italian...could anyone help me with some info
Thanks :D
by hgej
25 Jun 2006, 04:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: More info needed
Replies: 1
Views: 3068

More info needed

I have some more info about my father's family

My dad Jorge Humberto Bocallini's dad was Eugenio Humberto Isaias Bocallini he worked as a station master in Rocha URUGUAY, he died 10 April 1971. He was married to Stefania Joaquina Barboza (Barbosa she changed it to "z") she passed away in 2000. My ...
by hgej
24 Jun 2006, 04:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bocallini italian ancestry
Replies: 6
Views: 6846

Re: Bocallini italian ancestry

Thanks for the reply's and links :-), I'll talk to my dad today about some names and places that could help make things a bit clearer for our search.
Very appreciated
by hgej
23 Jun 2006, 11:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bocallini italian ancestry
Replies: 6
Views: 6846

Bocallini italian ancestry

New to this site and wanted to find some information about my father's family. My dad - Jorge Humberto Bocallini was born in San Carlos, Uruguay and now lives in Australia. His dad, Eugenio Humberto Bocallini came from Italy to Uruguay with his family. We've been told by people from Italian ...