Hello, I totally forgot about this website, to answer some questions herFranks daughter is Lena, she had 4 children and was married to Mario Aimetti.
They lived in brooklyn along with my great grandmother (franks wife)
Search found 3 matches
- 11 Dec 2009, 18:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guarente
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14859
- 21 Sep 2007, 18:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bonaparte
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3407
Bonaparte
hello
My familly on my fathers side was pretty mcuh given the last name Bonaparte, they were from a small town close toCalabria, does anyone have information on a Joseph Bonaparte. I believe the father of Joseph was a priest.
My familly on my fathers side was pretty mcuh given the last name Bonaparte, they were from a small town close toCalabria, does anyone have information on a Joseph Bonaparte. I believe the father of Joseph was a priest.
- 29 Jun 2006, 02:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guarente
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14859
Guarente
My great grandfather is Frank Guarente( trumpet player), does anyone know anything about his place of birth? Corsican decent I believe right?