Search found 5 matches
- 08 Jul 2006, 05:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family in Ascoli Piceno
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6263
Re: Family in Ascoli Piceno
- 06 Jul 2006, 09:57
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Thank you Edmondo
- Replies: 17
- Views: 26108
Re: Thank you Edmondo
Though I'm kind of new here, I just had to stop by and say "Thank you" to all who made it possible to have this nice forum.
Another good site for image hosting is Photobucket. I get no credit for saying that, lol. It's just been a good site for me as well.
Thanks again!
Another good site for image hosting is Photobucket. I get no credit for saying that, lol. It's just been a good site for me as well.
Thanks again!
- 06 Jul 2006, 08:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family in Ascoli Piceno
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6263
Re: Family in Ascoli Piceno
Thank you Riccardo. You've been very kind.
I have intentions on writing in Italian because I understand they respond better to requests in Italian language. I hope I learn enough to give back to this community as much as you've helped so far.
I've not had any success in finding an address in Offida ...
I have intentions on writing in Italian because I understand they respond better to requests in Italian language. I hope I learn enough to give back to this community as much as you've helped so far.
I've not had any success in finding an address in Offida ...
- 05 Jul 2006, 23:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family in Ascoli Piceno
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6263
Re: Family in Ascoli Piceno
Hi Riccardo:
Thank you for your reply. I will look into doing that as well, sending for his Birth Certificate. I hope it works out because I only have his mother's name, not his father's. Thank you again.
Thank you for your reply. I will look into doing that as well, sending for his Birth Certificate. I hope it works out because I only have his mother's name, not his father's. Thank you again.
- 05 Jul 2006, 12:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family in Ascoli Piceno
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6263
Family in Ascoli Piceno
Greets to All:
I'm fairly new to Italian Geneology. I'm trying to locate an obituary for one who passed away approximately 3 years ago.
The question I have is:
Do I write to the Town Officals, a local newspaper, Archdiosese or the library for the copy of the obituary since their death is more ...
I'm fairly new to Italian Geneology. I'm trying to locate an obituary for one who passed away approximately 3 years ago.
The question I have is:
Do I write to the Town Officals, a local newspaper, Archdiosese or the library for the copy of the obituary since their death is more ...