Search found 5 matches
- 08 Jul 2009, 20:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian residency - Ellen Young nee Puccini
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5206
Re: Italian residency - Ellen Young nee Puccini
Thank you for your messages, suanj and Peter Timber. Your help is much appreciated.
- 01 May 2009, 11:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian residency - Ellen Young nee Puccini
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5206
Italian residency - Ellen Young nee Puccini
How can I find out about my Ellen Young nee Puccini (father Italian, mother Irish) born in England. Ellen was born in 1868 - would she have had to apply for Italian residency or would that status have been granted automatically?
Where would I look for any surviving records that may tell me ...
Where would I look for any surviving records that may tell me ...
- 12 Sep 2006, 21:01
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Leone PUCCINI - emigrated to England from Italy pre 1865
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2137
Leone PUCCINI - emigrated to England from Italy pre 1865
Any members of the Puccini family out there - do you know where my ancestor Leone Puccini was born in Italy? He was a carver gilder and looking glass maker also an ornamental plasterer. His father was Antonio Puccini a labourer. Leone married in 1865 an Irish lady called Ellen Roche/Roach at the ...
- 06 Jul 2006, 02:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Puccini Leone & Antonio 1836 from where? Tuscany??
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4059
Re: Puccini Leone & Antonio 1836 from where? Tuscany??
Hello Riccardo,
Thanks for your reply. I have the civil record of the marriage of Leone Puccini and Ellen Roche/Roach but not from the Church. Will the Church have extra details? I will try and contact the Church. Thanks. Sindy.
Thanks for your reply. I have the civil record of the marriage of Leone Puccini and Ellen Roche/Roach but not from the Church. Will the Church have extra details? I will try and contact the Church. Thanks. Sindy.
- 06 Jul 2006, 01:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Puccini Leone & Antonio 1836 from where? Tuscany??
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4059
Puccini Leone & Antonio 1836 from where? Tuscany??
I am searching for the birthplace of Leone Puccini born circa 1836 somewhere in Italy. This ancestor lived in Holborn, London, England in the 1860s onwards, he married an irish lady called Ellen Roche or Roach in 1865 at the Italian Church in Holborn. They had seven children. Leone Puccini's father ...