Search found 18 matches

by hibbiehibby
25 Jul 2006, 05:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: from Lentini, Italy
Replies: 36
Views: 33305

Re: from Lentini, Italy

:oops: yes, His mother never came to the states.
All the frank Info seems to be correct.
thanks :D
by hibbiehibby
25 Jul 2006, 01:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: from Lentini, Italy
Replies: 36
Views: 33305

Re: from Lentini, Italy

:D I just learned that My great grandfather Joe never came to America. Just his young son Frank. How can I find birth/ death records on him in italy?
by hibbiehibby
13 Jul 2006, 00:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: from Lentini, Italy
Replies: 36
Views: 33305

Re: from Lentini, Italy

that Looks like it could be the same pearson. a 1930 cencus I have show him as a coal miner. :D :D
COLLETTE family
time & place help...
vj

possible WWI Draft Registration Card
5 June 1917
Frank COLLETTA
RFD #7 Springfield, Sangamon County, IL
28 yrs old, born 10 Apr 1889
alien, born in ...
by hibbiehibby
12 Jul 2006, 23:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: from Lentini, Italy
Replies: 36
Views: 33305

Re: from Lentini, Italy

My mother say's she has a copy of Franks death certificate and other things as well. she's going to send me what she has in the mail, she lives on the west coast so it might take a few days.
by hibbiehibby
12 Jul 2006, 10:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: from Lentini, Italy
Replies: 36
Views: 33305

Re: from Lentini, Italy

Maria,
I don't have anything that shows he was from lentini. I just found that on Familysearch.org using my grandfathers name. Frank Edward Colette. My mother said that the Census that VJ found was correct.
they (Frank and Theresa ) had another son named Frank (not listed) he died very young.
by hibbiehibby
11 Jul 2006, 04:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: from Lentini, Italy
Replies: 36
Views: 33305

Re: from Lentini, Italy

i haven't been able to find any thing on joseph or Maria. I tried both Illinois and colorado.
by hibbiehibby
10 Jul 2006, 06:15
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Soccer - & Celebrations!
Replies: 23
Views: 27583

Re: Soccer - & Celebrations!

go Italia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!World Cup Champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by hibbiehibby
09 Jul 2006, 21:58
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: learn Italian?
Replies: 8
Views: 10703

learn Italian?

anyone know of an semi- esay way to learn Italian. :?:
by hibbiehibby
09 Jul 2006, 21:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: from Lentini, Italy
Replies: 36
Views: 33305

Re: from Lentini, Italy

I truely want to thank EVERYONE who is helping me. this means a great deal to me.
Eli
by hibbiehibby
09 Jul 2006, 11:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: from Lentini, Italy
Replies: 36
Views: 33305

Re: from Lentini, Italy

I was told that Frank(maria trainna's son) was illagitimate. And Might have been born in milan
by hibbiehibby
09 Jul 2006, 11:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: from Lentini, Italy
Replies: 36
Views: 33305

Re: from Lentini, Italy

COLLETTE family
more immigration year help?
vj

possible 1930 US Census
Benton, Franklin, IL
Kentucky Ave, rents
- Frank COLETTE , 39, married age 24, immig 1909 Na ,
miner - coal mine
- wife Theresa, 31, married age 17, b in IL, parents b in Scotland
- son Henry J, 15, b in IL
- son Eugene 14 ...
by hibbiehibby
07 Jul 2006, 10:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: from Lentini, Italy
Replies: 36
Views: 33305

Re: from Lentini, Italy

sory [/b] this is the first time doing somthing like this.
I tuely appreciate all the help :oops:
I heard He came into the states via New Orleans, then move to Girard, Illinois
by hibbiehibby
07 Jul 2006, 09:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Collette or Colletti
Replies: 3
Views: 8614

Re: Collette or Colletti

I live in Shreveport, la; but am from Oregon. the Collette is my mom's sid e of the family. they lived in Illinois and Colorado
by hibbiehibby
07 Jul 2006, 09:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: from Lentini, Italy
Replies: 36
Views: 33305

Re: from Lentini, Italy

I only know of one child, Frank Collette. born on 10 apr 1889 in Lentini.
He settled in Illinios then move to colorado.
by hibbiehibby
07 Jul 2006, 03:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: from Lentini, Italy
Replies: 36
Views: 33305

Re: from Lentini, Italy

his name wqaas joe collette he was born around 1863 and his wife was maria trainna she was born around 1867