Search found 8 matches
- 30 Sep 2006, 23:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie: location help needed for Italian ancestor please
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9991
Re: Newbie: location help needed for Italian ancestor pleas
hi wishyou, could you send me a p.m. with your e-mail? i'm having difficulties in using this site's messagging system.
- 20 Jul 2006, 04:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
- Replies: 26
- Views: 26381
Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
Thank you for the website. The town seems nice and pleasant and apparently there's a lake nearby.
As for the research, I have all the time of the world.
As for the research, I have all the time of the world.
- 20 Jul 2006, 01:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
- Replies: 26
- Views: 26381
Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
Hi wishyou,
I guess you're right about the coat of arms and the noble families. It will make a lot more sense to look for a coat of arms when I find out if my family branch ever had anything to do with the noble Faveros. Thanks for the insight.
I have good news. I have just found out that Pietro ...
I guess you're right about the coat of arms and the noble families. It will make a lot more sense to look for a coat of arms when I find out if my family branch ever had anything to do with the noble Faveros. Thanks for the insight.
I have good news. I have just found out that Pietro ...
- 17 Jul 2006, 05:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
- Replies: 26
- Views: 26381
Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
Hi wishyou,
That is very kind of you. Thank you very much. However, they got married in Brazil in 1892.
If you happened to be in Vittorio Veneto though I would not mind if you looked for the birth of a Maria Pancot, son of Luigi and Angela, born circa 1867.
Over here, I carry on with my research ...
That is very kind of you. Thank you very much. However, they got married in Brazil in 1892.
If you happened to be in Vittorio Veneto though I would not mind if you looked for the birth of a Maria Pancot, son of Luigi and Angela, born circa 1867.
Over here, I carry on with my research ...
- 14 Jul 2006, 04:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
- Replies: 26
- Views: 26381
Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
Thank you, wldspirit.
The database is amazing. I didn't know they had those records online. I haven't been very lucky though as the database only shows entries from the state of EspÃÂrito Santo.
I'll check out some of those links, thanks.
Does anyone know where I can get access to a list of ...
The database is amazing. I didn't know they had those records online. I haven't been very lucky though as the database only shows entries from the state of EspÃÂrito Santo.
I'll check out some of those links, thanks.
Does anyone know where I can get access to a list of ...
- 13 Jul 2006, 09:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
- Replies: 26
- Views: 26381
Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
This is also good information but I guess that concerns immigrants who have disembarked at Santos, in the state of São Paulo, only.
I have strong evidence to believe Pietro and Maria arrived in Rio. It was good to know that it is possible to research online anyway. Thank you, jcsm.
You're right ...
I have strong evidence to believe Pietro and Maria arrived in Rio. It was good to know that it is possible to research online anyway. Thank you, jcsm.
You're right ...
- 13 Jul 2006, 05:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
- Replies: 26
- Views: 26381
Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
It would be great if you could help me or give me instructions on how to proceed with the research as I'm still learning Italian and I cannot speak it well.
Pietro Favero was born circa 1861 (parents were Vincenzzo and Catherina Favero), Maria Pancot was born circa ...
Thank you for your reply.
It would be great if you could help me or give me instructions on how to proceed with the research as I'm still learning Italian and I cannot speak it well.
Pietro Favero was born circa 1861 (parents were Vincenzzo and Catherina Favero), Maria Pancot was born circa ...
- 12 Jul 2006, 10:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
- Replies: 26
- Views: 26381
Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
Hi there,
Does anyone know any links or contacts so I can get more information on the Favero and Pancot families from Veneto ?
Unfortunately, all I know is that they are from Veneto and possibly from the province of Treviso. I know Favero is a very common name in the northeast but I'm giving it a ...
Does anyone know any links or contacts so I can get more information on the Favero and Pancot families from Veneto ?
Unfortunately, all I know is that they are from Veneto and possibly from the province of Treviso. I know Favero is a very common name in the northeast but I'm giving it a ...