Nuccia,
Thank you, yes these are what I was looking for. When I first saw them, I had no means to copy the image so I wrote everyting down on a paper. Now I will send these to my Uncle and ask him if he knows about these children.
terri
Search found 8 matches
- 17 Jul 2006, 19:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carrozza/Cottone/Macaluso from Monreale
- Replies: 20
- Views: 17572
- 17 Jul 2006, 05:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carrozza/Cottone/Macaluso from Monreale
- Replies: 20
- Views: 17572
Re: Carrozza/Cottone/Macaluso from Monreale
You have all been so kind and helpful that I feel I need to share my update with you on the Carrozza's. I spoke with my Uncle yesterdya and he said that he vaguely remembers being told that the children (his Father, Aunts and Uncles) were split up at some point. He didn't remember whether they went ...
- 15 Jul 2006, 07:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carrozza/Cottone/Macaluso from Monreale
- Replies: 20
- Views: 17572
Re: Carrozza/Cottone/Macaluso from Monreale
JCSM, wldspirit, thanks for the information, I am in awe that you could find so much in such a short time!
I am intrigued with the possibility that the greatgrandmother may have remarried. It may well be my grandfather and Great Aunt in the orphanage, if the GGrandfather had died and the mother ...
I am intrigued with the possibility that the greatgrandmother may have remarried. It may well be my grandfather and Great Aunt in the orphanage, if the GGrandfather had died and the mother ...
- 15 Jul 2006, 06:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiLeonardo from Contessa Entellina
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8345
Re: DiLeonardo from Contessa Entellina
Thank you all so much!
Jim,
I went to the Contessa Entellina site and the picture of the countryside was so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes! I an only guess that times must have been really bad for the family to leave such a lovely area!
Ricbru, wldspirit, you are the best! I can see I ...
Jim,
I went to the Contessa Entellina site and the picture of the countryside was so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes! I an only guess that times must have been really bad for the family to leave such a lovely area!
Ricbru, wldspirit, you are the best! I can see I ...
- 14 Jul 2006, 20:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiLeonardo from Contessa Entellina
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8345
Re: DiLeonardo from Contessa Entellina
Thank you! What does the (PA) stand for?
- 14 Jul 2006, 20:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carrozza/Cottone/Macaluso from Monreale
- Replies: 20
- Views: 17572
Re: Carrozza/Cottone/Macaluso from Monreale
Thank you! I would like to get over the brick wall I keep hitting when it coms to the Carrozza family. The only things I have been able to find are ships records for the greatgrandparents and a marriage certificate for my grandfather, Ignatius. MY father is deceased for many years and my Uncle was ...
- 14 Jul 2006, 19:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiLeonardo from Contessa Entellina
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8345
DiLeonardo from Contessa Entellina
Grandmother was from Contessa Entellina, I want to contact a church there to see if they have any information on the family but am not sure how to find that out. Does anyone know of this town and its churches?
Thank you,
Terri
Thank you,
Terri
- 14 Jul 2006, 19:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carrozza/Cottone/Macaluso from Monreale
- Replies: 20
- Views: 17572
Carrozza/Cottone/Macaluso from Monreale
I am working on my Carrozza ancestors and have tracked Benedetto Carrozza, the great grandgather back to Monreale, Italy. Has anyone ever run across the Carrozza name in their research? He was coming to America to join his cousin, Anthony Macaluso.
On another subject, Benedettos wife was Giovannina ...
On another subject, Benedettos wife was Giovannina ...