Search found 2 matches

by Gailv
18 Jul 2006, 02:18
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth record help needed please
Replies: 3
Views: 5392

Re: Birth record help needed please

Thank you Maria and VaDeb! That was very kind of you to help.
And, you confirmed my suspicions. I was hoping that was the grandparent's names. And, I had the month right but not the number.

Have a wonderful day!

:)
by Gailv
17 Jul 2006, 22:23
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth record help needed please
Replies: 3
Views: 5392

Birth record help needed please

Hi.
I'm having trouble understanding a birth record in Italian.
I would appreciate it if someone could take a look at it for me.

I tried uploading it but it says it's too big. So, I put it on my website.
It started on the bottome of one page and continued onto the top of the next.

http://www ...